fRANCISCO

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Because thats how things work in mexico. Mexicans are segregated by class, this is how mexican society works. In mexico if you got a problem and all you know are bottom feeders and poor people, you won't get your problem resolved.

That's a pretty nauseating attitude. And to think I defended your right to be a douchebag in the border threads.

douchebaggery sucks.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
At least now we've found your purpose, Eduardo...you're our comic relief.
Whew good.... I've been needing a break lately.

It's not easy trying to keep people convinced that you're crazy (but I respectfully admit that Eduardo has demonstrated his skill is FAR superior to mine, in a VERY short time)

:notworthy:

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
The fact that you have so little respect for Mexican society and culture and at the same time show the same disrespect for Americans who are invested here tells me you're in some in-between grey area...not really at home anywhere. You distrust Mexican cops and American border agents. Keep a camera in your car. Hmm...let's talk about you for a change...how's your relationship with your mother?

Go, lady , go....

Just be careful with that last statement- Roberto's gonna charge you rent if you start using his couch like that.... :lol:

:cheers:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Moore - once a clown, always a clown. Get back to work as the comic relief around here, slacker. The troll Eduardo has been sent to entertain Happy in Band Camp.

Why? For being a douchebag. :puff:

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Moore - once a clown, always a clown. Get back to work as the comic relief around here, slacker. The troll Eduardo has been sent to entertain Happy in Band Camp.

Why? For being a douchebag. :puff:
Have I ever told you the one about "this guy" I met in late 2001, who was a building demolition expert from Manhattan who had just wrapped up some big "top secret" government contract; and who before that had worked as a super-secret CIA sniper (and had a weird affinity for grassy areas) during the early 60's, and who spent all his spare time engaging in mexican real estate fraud...?

Man, the stories that guy told me about the world...fascinating.

He told me all these amazing stories about how he was a german U-boat commander in WWII, who had settled in Mexico, and took secret US government jobs whenever he wasn't hanging out at his house in Santo Tomas, smoking dope with all his other penniless friends talking about his Black Panther days (yeah, he was ALSO the only white-skinned black panther- pretty impressive, huh?).

Man, I sure miss that guy. I wonder what ever happened to him....?

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
And that's how you reap what you sow....you guys rock!
And so not to appear sexist as well as a racist liberal hippie...(is that even possible?) when I say "guys" I mean all sexes, races, creeds, colors, political persuasions, and my favorite...heinz 57 mutts like me!

jerry

Wow Eduardo goes off the deep end....and Moore gives me a funny shot for the hell of it...yes..that's how we play around here! headed down to las Dunas at Santo Tomas Friday and if any of you Knuckleheads are around come on down Sunday afternoon and check out the progress on my soon to be rentable(Feb.) Penthouse condo. I also can point you to two awesome lot deals I know about...tell them at the gate you are going to look at the condo building..park in front of it....stick around and take a swim or cast a lure amigos!

playaperro

El Pirata
Well ladron had a wedding this past weekend at the house, he is now in biz with the wedding house with Jim next door renting out his as part of the deal, they set up on the beach and then move on up to the house, I was on the beach watching and I noticed allot of mexicans , The groom's name was Jesus and the bride was hum i forgot pretty American girl, So I went home and dressed up and crashed the wedding not bad, food was good and plenty of drinks, long lost Tio i told them.

They were lucky cause that sat night the ocean roared like never before, Sunday was high winds and monday was a rerun of the same. Anyway Francisco is now driving a grey mini van and was at the house monday and tuesday, the blue truck is still running around without a muffler on its last leg. The house is in bad shape the brick on top, the trim, are falling off and tiles are missing from the roof, I have no pic's just what I took with my blackberry and posted a few on my facebook.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Wow Eduardo goes off the deep end....and Moore gives me a funny shot for the hell of it...yes..that's how we play around here!
Wait.... that was YOU?

Small world. I had heard that he had gotten lost in the Sierra Madres after reading "Gillespies Gold" and heading out on his burro to find his fortune...

jerry

Wait.... that was YOU?

Small world. I had heard that he had gotten lost in the Sierra Madres after reading "Gillespies Gold" and heading out on his burro to find his fortune...
If you have the time I will loan you my autographed (with a sketch ) Gillespies Gold.He was sort of a bit of a big fish story guy...inherited money played a bigger part in his life than the gold...most of which they found in tailings from the Brit effort 100 years before

Kenny

see a person join a forum ( Jerry and Kenny excluded ) and inject themselves the way you have without getting a feel for the place.
I just noticed this as I was going back a little since this thread came up and Bob, as far as I can tell not only were Jerry and I on this forum a full year before you showed up, we were also on the other two as well. In other words, your were talking out you ... again.

Last edited: