Us natural Gas going to Libertad?

MIRAMAR

It says it's near "Tuscon"- where is that? Italy? But hopefully that will get that road improved- will it go through Saric or the other toll "road"?

jerry

It says it's near "Tuscon"- where is that? Italy? But hopefully that will get that road improved- will it go through Saric or the other toll "road"?
The other toll road that is a straight shot to Altar now called "The road of death" the Saric Sasabe road is just stupid...

MIRAMAR

So are you saying the Sasabe/Saric/Altar road is the one being improved, or the Sasabe/Altar? The Sasabe/Altar road cannot go anywhere but better- I think that ruined my SUV when we had to take it because of the fisherman strike in Penasco one year

jerry

So are you saying the Sasabe/Saric/Altar road is the one being improved, or the Sasabe/Altar? The Sasabe/Altar road cannot go anywhere but better- I think that ruined my SUV when we had to take it because of the fisherman strike in Penasco one year
well the Govenor of Sonora has promised construction would begin this year on paving Sasabe Altar. it also is the straight shot for a gas pipeline....I'm going to take it in a few weeks..will report back