Vet Surgery

El Gato

A friend of the family's dog needs surgery and in the States (Flagstaff area) it is over $2000. They were told that they could get the same surgery done in Peansco for only about $200. Does anyone know a good vet and if they would do the surgery as well here?

Thanks.

Here is Dr. Javier Morales Astorga's information. He is also known as Doctor Chochoy! A truly good vet. Clinica Veterinaria Dr. Chochoy. Address Guillermo Prieto Number 169, between Melchor Ocampo and Sonora, Rocky Point, Sonora, Mexico. Telephone in Mexico 383-2338 (from U.S. 011-52-638-383-2338.) Fax in Mexico 383-1768 (from U.S. 011-52-638-383-1768.) E-mail: [email protected]

Dr Chochoy. Is a vet for all of the right reasons! He is in it because He generally cares about the animals from the bottom of his heart! He had prolonged my dog Walter's life by almost 3 years! When vet's in the states, after taking close to a $ 1000 k of medical bills told me the horrid inevitable!. He was able to extend his and improve his quality of life for the remaining years! At a very reasonable amount of $$$ I and especially my son who raised him from Birth! We had 3 extra amazing years of Walter thanks to Chochoy! Now my little black dog has blown out her knee. Torn ligament her back leg. Up here in the states, it requires an orthopedic vet. What does that spell??? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ If she doesn't have the surgery there is only 2 options.... I can not afford 3-5k in vet bills! Dr Chochoy! Is our only hope! I am so grateful and confident that if anyone can help her it is him! I CAN HONESTLY AND TRULY RECOMMEND HIM WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND ALL OF MY ANIMALS LIVES! U.S. 011-52-638-383-2338(speaks english also) Thank you Doc!

Generally you get what you pay for. Discount medicine, human or animal, usually results in discount results. Just beware when you buy anything in Mexico.

marybna

Hi dr choochoy did Dave Dogs teach cleaning. He had Jack stay with him till he was out and then called so he was there when Dave came to. He never knew he was alone. I am going to have him look at my new dog Raffie and check his teeth when I go down.