Video: Hermosillo Channel 6 Report on Puerto Penasco Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just cruising through the most recent YouTubes with the tags "Puerto Penasco" and I found this news report. They show a black Yukon full of bullets, a weapon & blood that looks to be from the white Cherokee, which was also struck. What exactly is this from??? It's posted on May 26th, so it has nothing to do with the Caborca stuff, and the vehicle in the April shooting on Juarez was a Ford Fusion. Is this what that other shooting "rumor" thread was referring to?

Can someone please translate this news report?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj55dl98DNI

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
This was the shooting on the new road between PP and El Golfo. It was not drug related. If I remember correctly, it was people that knew each other and knew they were carrying a large sum of money, around 4000 dollars, and robbed them on the road. I think it was in Rosy's paper but can't remember exactly when. It was this spring sometime.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Multiple threads about murders, killings, etc, are scaring people, even if they don't read the entire thread.

I'm going to close these, if new topics come up we can discuss them but there's no sense talking about it anymore..

Let's talk about how great the weather is, instead... mmkay.

Status
Not open for further replies.