Vino help, por favor

rplarry

Was wondering if anyone could help me with finding a place in Penasco that has really good wine, both red and white. Have always struck out because of poor selection or the wines we have purchased are so old.

Have friends meeting us down here and would be great to be able to find a couple of good wines.

Thanks for the help!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Very very good selection right on the main drag into town as Benito Juarez crosses the railroad tracks turn into the parking lot where there is a Cosmos 2000 pharma and Liquors Crucero , they have the wine in a separate room and they have a fantastic selection. I had some "kindofsewers" here a couple of months ago and they really like it. Try it out and tell me what you think

rplarry

Very very good selection right on the main drag into town as Benito Juarez crosses the railroad tracks turn into the parking lot where there is a Cosmos 2000 pharma and Liquors Crucero , they have the wine in a separate room and they have a fantastic selection. I had some "kindofsewers" here a couple of months ago and they really like it. Try it out and tell me what you think
Thanks for the recommendation! I know exactly where that is.

Bought a bottle of 'Vino Blanco' from 8/12 that I had to take back because when we opened it was more like 'Vino Stinko' . Nasty color & smell. Probably was on their shelf since they opened.

Appreciate your reply Russ.