Vinyl windows

ernesto

Looking to replace aluminum with vinyl, They dont make vinyl in Penasco. Does anyone have a recommendation for a company in Phoenix area that with fabricate and take down ? Or at least meet at the border to hand off to my guy there>

Old55

My two cents …after 8 years the gas in my Lowes vinyl double panes leaked and now you can just barely out them. They were no help on the issue

MIRAMAR

We had one vinyl window in Penasco. It warped and leaked. We replaced it with aluminum- what our other windows are made out of

Terry C

We had aluminum windows that have a white finish that have worked out good. I’m not sure if it is a powder coat. They were made in Rocky Point.

playaperro

El Pirata
My Milguard windows are 24 years old and holding up not beach front but close enough. I recommend highly. Penasco does not have low e in their windows.

ernesto

Anyone here had experience with Lowerys out of Payson and Cholla Bay? They do vinyl. Thanks Jerry for the input on dual panes. Not sure I'm gonna try real hard for high energy efficiency down there. Just want the windows sealed so that I don't get so much dust and sand inside. That hurricane washed half the beach up on my property, and inside my leaky windows. I may go single pane. Not wanting to buy trouble.