Vote/comment on the top ten upscale restaurants

MIRAMAR

Glad you liked the smoked marlin at Blue Marlin, Mr. Phx. Homero is interesting, especially the oceanographer part. Some day I'm going to write a bio on him and everywhere he's been. I like the Marlin, but like the shrimp tacos and quesadillas better w/ the green sauce. By the way, he will prepare smoked Marlin packaged for $12/lb.

mr.phx

Al Pastor Locator
The little house up the street from the Camel Toe has the best "Mexican Breakfeast"
Mar Blu on Sandy beach
Mickeys for the all you can eat pasta on Thursdays
Every place Russ took us on the Taco/Hotdog tour
Fuentes for the Mexican soup
BooBar for Shrimp Coctail

The little house...? I'll check it out!

mr.phx

Al Pastor Locator
Avenida 13 Taco shop

Rocky Point Mexico Highlights 5-20-11 042.jpgRocky Point Mexico Highlights 5-20-11 043.jpgRocky Point Mexico Highlights 5-20-11 075.jpgFriday the 13th MX Weekend 006.jpgFriday the 13th MX Weekend 002.jpg

Several blocks down from RR tracks on Calle 13 towards Penasco Del Sol, across from Elmer Fudd's longtime established HotDog Cart is Antojitos (sp?) Good tacos al Pastor with excellent condom-ents, a major necessity to get our business.

V

VacationVanessa

Most excellent. Are they open lunch time? We're staying at Penasco Del Sol and will get into town around 1 ish and always grab lunch while waiting to check in. This sounds perfect. I love tacos al pastor so freakin' much.

mr.phx

Al Pastor Locator
Yes, open most of the day. The pastor might be a little early, so ask for Pastor Al Carbon (charred). The last time, I asked for corn tortillas and they were quite tasty!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Mr PHX...I'm confused, but that's really nothing new. In your comments I see Avienda 13 Taco Shop purported to be on Calle 13. Then you mention Antojitos.

Are they one and the same or two different places. I'm looking for al Pastor for lunch when I go back in November. Thanks

Roberto

GV /sez : I'm looking for al Pastor for lunch when I go back in November. Thanks

Boy, I hope there won't be another crime wave in November !!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Very Funny. Very, Very Funny. Break one little stupid law because someone didn't give you good directions and off to jail you go.

But just in case, better get the women and children out of the streets, because big bad GV Jack is comin to town. (Any of them under 75 are safe.)