Waiting for October

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Couting down - 7 weeks and we will be playing in the Sea of Cortez!
Can't get south of the border soon enough - Come on October:party:

Rio playing in Sea of Cortez.jpg

Last edited:

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
when in Oct are you going?
We are trying to plan one over Oct break. Which I believe is the week of 7-11
I didn't realize it was that close already.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Oct. 14-20th. Weather better break by then. September/early Oct. can be pretty brutal in RP. And Sept. and has been so far. Hopefully the tropical storm heading there this weekend and early next will bring some relief.

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Unfortunately because of these dang 40+ hour week jobs - UGH - it will be the last week of October until we can both get away. However, we will be there for an amazing 2 weeks :thumbsup:. The weather "should" be awesome then. We are so ready for a vacay and my "Big Doggie" is ready to play in the water and catch some sea creatures!

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
You will all be there before us - October 30th, which is later than we would have like, but still going south of the border so cannot really complain.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Ja ja ja ja, my brother actually bought that course in the 50's. Guess that's why I have such a marvelous build today!!

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Yikes it's hotter in RP, 102 with 24% humidity than it is in N. Phx. 95. You don't see that very often during the summer without any storms happening.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
That's why you live there. If I didn't have my responsibilities here in Phx, I would be there 6 months of the year, instead of 40 days.
Heat and all the ocean and lifestyle/atmosphere in Mexico is wonderful. My avatar say's it all from my patio in Cholla.

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
That's why you live there. If I didn't have my responsibilities here in Phx, I would be there 6 months of the year, instead of 40 days.
Heat and all the ocean and lifestyle/atmosphere in Mexico is wonderful. My avatar say's it all from my patio in Cholla.
Jealous :D

jerry

Well Known Member
Spent time near McCall Idaho this summer and headed back after going to Santo Tomas next weekend.The mountains in the dog days of summer do have some appeal.