Wal Marts future..??

S

Submarine

LOL well I see what he is saying, that healthcare should be easily accessible at more locations to reduce costs but it's not going to happen. I wonder if he realized the irony that he wants Walmart healthcare when Walmart can't even make health insurance affordable or even available for all of their employees? Wait, maybe he meant that we would have KidsCare at Walmart. :lol:

Employers should be required to provide health insurance for their employees and their dependents. I think that small employers should be able to band together and purchase coverage as a group like large corporations do. It sure doesn't seem like it nowadays, but employers should have an interest in keeping their employees healthy and their dependents healthy so they can be at work and have greater productivity. It's just a cost of doing business that employers have been loathe to pay for too long.

jerry

Let's see I can put my high paying research company in Arizona and have to pay insurance for my fat assed employees and their Sumo sized kids or I can put the business in Canada(or coming soon California) and let the government deal with the insurance. Cali it is!