Walk Down Memory Lane

Roberto

Am reviewing an astounding colllection of high end advertising from the BOOM. Top notch 4 color brochures loaded with fabulous photography and photoshopped buildings that never got built. NO expense was spared on some of these productions, forget teh construction !!

Linda Vista Condos starting at a lOW LOW $119K up to $350K.
Mission Del Mar on Fremont at the entrance to Unconscious, homes at $385K with FINANCING. (There are actually 2 homes there)
The Pointe de las Conchas "Own a Piece of Paradise. That's the Point " Only $3.8 million for a fabulous Penthouse or low low $179K for a luxury efficiency.
Encanto by Habitat REal Estate The ultimate in Luxury amid the captivating charm of Mexico. 1.3 million to a low 309K. This one shows a photoshopped photo that is UNREAL.
Laguna Del Mar Homes in this exclusive development start at a modest $300K
Las Corrales condominiums. On the Mirador Beach, "Rocky Points new In-Town GEM" 18 floors, 4 wings !
Dos Reyes Condimiums, in El Mirador. Studio only $89K, 3 Bed. $239K. Ask Lagrimis about this one !!
Bellaria Condominiums on Fabulous Sandy Beach. "Looking for Pardise? WE got it! $273K to $1.6 mill. Only 70 units, get your today with exclusive Jet Membership
Riviera Real Stunning 15 floors only 20 minutes form the new airport.
Playa Blanca Imagine a Place in San Carlos
Villa Cortez "The Warm Waters of the Sea of Cortez are whispering an enticing invitation" 5 Seperate towers up to 14 stories tall.
Sunset Village "A dream come true" on the new Coastal Highway

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Thanks For The Memories Roberto

Am reviewing an astounding colllection of high end advertising from the BOOM. Top notch 4 color brochures loaded with fabulous photography and photoshopped buildings that never got built. NO expense was spared on some of these productions, forget teh construction !!

Linda Vista Condos starting at a lOW LOW $119K up to $350K.
Mission Del Mar on Fremont at the entrance to Unconscious, homes at $385K with FINANCING. (There are actually 2 homes there)
The Pointe de las Conchas "Own a Piece of Paradise. That's the Point " Only $3.8 million for a fabulous Penthouse or low low $179K for a luxury efficiency.
Encanto by Habitat REal Estate The ultimate in Luxury amid the captivating charm of Mexico. 1.3 million to a low 309K. This one shows a photoshopped photo that is UNREAL.
Laguna Del Mar Homes in this exclusive development start at a modest $300K
Las Corrales condominiums. On the Mirador Beach, "Rocky Points new In-Town GEM" 18 floors, 4 wings !
Dos Reyes Condimiums, in El Mirador. Studio only $89K, 3 Bed. $239K. Ask Lagrimis about this one !!
Bellaria Condominiums on Fabulous Sandy Beach. "Looking for Pardise? WE got it! $273K to $1.6 mill. Only 70 units, get your today with exclusive Jet Membership
Riviera Real Stunning 15 floors only 20 minutes form the new airport.
Playa Blanca Imagine a Place in San Carlos
Villa Cortez "The Warm Waters of the Sea of Cortez are whispering an enticing invitation" 5 Seperate towers up to 14 stories tall.
Sunset Village "A dream come true" on the new Coastal Highway
Sunset Village, They are back to work, just like the first time....(that says it all) Thanks for the memories

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I remember the 1st time I fished out of San Jorge with Sea Eagle Charters. It wasn't so much about the fishing as it was about trying to sell me a lot. They had a small trailer set up on the beach, just south of La Pinta. Inside, they had a huge artist rendering on the wall -- the golf course, the marina (yes, a marina), all the beautiful beachfront homes, the clubhouse, etc., etc. All this could be yours for a mere 19,000 USD to buy a lot. Better hurry, they're going fast! This was well before the condo craze.
:rofl:

That had to be, oh geez, mid-to-late 1980's?? And today, San Jorge is about the same few beach houses it ever was.

Here is raw data that I assembled back in January of '08. Not sure if you can click on the links in this format or not but you could probably cut and paste in your browser to see how many, if any, websites are still active. I spent about three months back then assessing the market for a developer who wanted to get in on the action at the time. I also developed a spreadsheet with pricing, at the time, for almost every project. Bottom line is the pricing asked back in 08 was more than double what they're selling for today. In a previous post some years ago I posted a map with the locations of all these projects. Don't know if it's still available on this site or not. Enjoy!

Project NameWebsite
Sunset Villagewww.oursunsetvillage.com
Laguna Shoreswww.lagunashoresgcc.com
Black Mountain Shoreswww.blackmountainshores.com
Laguna del Marwww.lagunadelmar.com
Commercial, Land, Mining and Residential Homes in Rocky Point Sonora Mexico*******
Cholla Vistawww.ChollaVista.com
Esmeraldawww.EsmeraldaResort.net
www.esmeraldaresortmx.com
Sonoran Sunwww.sonoran-sun-resort.com
Bellariawww.bellariaresorts.com
Bella Sirenawww.bellasirena.com
Las Palmaswww.laspalmas-mex.com
Las Palmaswww.rockypoint.com.mx
Arcropoliswww.acropolisrockypoint.com
Sonoran Seawww.sonoran-resorts.com
Sonoran Spawww.sonoran-resorts.com
Sonoran Resaleswww.sonoranresales.com
Princesawww.princesacondo.com
Plaza Meli del Solwww.MajesticRockyPoint.com
Casa Blancawww.casablancagolfvillas.com
Diamond Villagewww.diamondvillage.net
Costa Diamantewww.libertypropertiesmexico.com/costaweb
Las Palomaswww.lpsgc.com
Las Palomaswww.lpresales.com
Puerta Privadawww.puertaprivada.com
Sonoran Skywww.sonoran-resorts.com
Sandy Beachwww.sbrrealty.com
Las Gaviotas
Marina Pinacatewww.pinacatecondo.com
Multiple projectswww.MajesticRockyPoint.com
Las Gardeniaswww.lasgardeniasrockypoint.com
Las Gloriaswww.lasgloriasresidential.com
Los Agaveswww.promotoragana.com
Los Claveleswww.lasgardeniasrockypoint.com
Providenciawww.MyProvidencia.com
Las Cupulaswww.sellingrockypoint.com
Residential Mariposawww.MajesticRockyPoint.com
Mariposa Gardenswww.MajesticRockyPoint.com
San Jorge Privadawww.SanJorgePrivada.com
Bellamar de Corteswww.bellamardecortes.com
Harbor View Yacht Clubwww.harborviewyachtclub.com
La Casa Los Milagroswww.cbrockypoint.com
Solace Towerwww.solacetower.com
Villas El Mirador
Ballena
Palace On The Seawww.palaceonthesea.com
Los Coraleswww.loscoralesmexico.com
La Perla del Marwww.laperladelmarinfo.com
Marazulwww.marazul.com.mx
Dos Reyeswww.DosReyesCondos.com
Caracoles homeswww.caracoleshomes.com
Los Patios Privadoswww.lospatiosprivados.com
Torre Mirador Iwww.cbrockypoint.com
Las Ramblaswww.cbrockypoint.com
Punta Lajawww.cbrockypoint.com
Las Bugambilias Reswww.MajesticRockyPoint.com
Placita Avianawww.MajesticRockyPoint.com
Las Fuentes del Marwww.lasfuentesdelmar.com
Mision del Marwww.misiondelmar.com
Marbellawww.condosmarbella.com
Linda Vistawww.lindavistarp.com
Corona del Solwww.coronadelsol-rp.com
Vistosa Las Conchaswww.VistosaLasConchas.com
VillageInLas Conchaswww.thevillageinlasconchas.com
Ballena Estateswww.ballenaestates.com
The Pointewww.thepointemex.com
Tessorowww.tessoro.com.mx
Villa Cortezwww.VillaCortez.com
La Bella Vitawww.la-bellavita.com
Playa Azulwww.playaazul.com.mx
Riveria Realwww.rivierareal.com
Gila Towerswww.gilatowers.com
Luna Blancawww.lunab.com
Encantowww.encantoliving.com
Luna Deliawww.lunadelia.com
www.lunablancaresorts.com
Mayan Lakeswww.mayanlakes.com
Commercial, Land, Mining and Residential Homes in Rocky Point Sonora Mexico*******
Central Parkwww.centralpark.com.mx
Santo Tomaswww.santotomasmexico.com
Estrella Las Dunaswww.estrellacondos.com

Kenny

Sorry about the double post. Don't post much on this site. Maybe Stuart can delete one of them if he's still the host.
I remember you, you're Duke Kahanamoku's nephew.:woo: Hey Roberto, surfs up at Tigley beach!
.................................................................................................................

The one and only! I don't post very often but log on several times a week to see what's new. Don't go down as often as I used to. I miss the go go days! Hang loose bro!

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
So, the moral of this thread would be:

1) It is easier (and cheaper) to sell dreams than it is to build them.
2) Photoshop makes the future seem much more beautiful than the present (until the future becomes the past, and you realize that everything is as it ever was)

and finally (drum roll please)

3) It's better to buy the farmer's beef at market, than it is to pay less money for an unborn steer...

Here is raw data that I assembled back in January of '08. Not sure if you can click on the links in this format or not but you could probably cut and paste in your browser to see how many, if any, websites are still active. I spent about three months back then assessing the market for a developer who wanted to get in on the action at the time. I also developed a spreadsheet with pricing, at the time, for almost every project. Bottom line is the pricing asked back in 08 was more than double what they're selling for today. In a previous post some years ago I posted a map with the locations of all these projects. Don't know if it's still available on this site or not. Enjoy!

Project NameWebsite
Sunset Villagewww.oursunsetvillage.com
Laguna Shoreswww.lagunashoresgcc.com
Black Mountain Shoreswww.blackmountainshores.com
Laguna del Marwww.lagunadelmar.com
Cholla Vistawww.ChollaVista.com
Esmeraldawww.EsmeraldaResort.net
www.esmeraldaresortmx.com
Sonoran Sunwww.sonoran-sun-resort.com
Bellariawww.bellariaresorts.com
Bella Sirenawww.bellasirena.com
Las Palmaswww.laspalmas-mex.com
Las Palmaswww.rockypoint.com.mx
Arcropoliswww.acropolisrockypoint.com
Sonoran Seawww.sonoran-resorts.com
Sonoran Spawww.sonoran-resorts.com
Sonoran Resaleswww.sonoranresales.com
Princesawww.princesacondo.com
Plaza Meli del Solwww.MajesticRockyPoint.com
Casa Blancawww.casablancagolfvillas.com
Diamond Villagewww.diamondvillage.net
Costa Diamantewww.libertypropertiesmexico.com/costaweb
Las Palomaswww.lpsgc.com
Las Palomaswww.lpresales.com
Puerta Privadawww.puertaprivada.com
Sonoran Skywww.sonoran-resorts.com
Sandy Beachwww.sbrrealty.com
Las Gaviotas
Marina Pinacatewww.pinacatecondo.com
Multiple projectswww.MajesticRockyPoint.com
Las Gardeniaswww.lasgardeniasrockypoint.com
Las Gloriaswww.lasgloriasresidential.com
Los Agaveswww.promotoragana.com
Los Claveleswww.lasgardeniasrockypoint.com
Providenciawww.MyProvidencia.com
Las Cupulaswww.sellingrockypoint.com
Residential Mariposawww.MajesticRockyPoint.com
Mariposa Gardenswww.MajesticRockyPoint.com
San Jorge Privadawww.SanJorgePrivada.com
Bellamar de Corteswww.bellamardecortes.com
Harbor View Yacht Clubwww.harborviewyachtclub.com
La Casa Los Milagroswww.cbrockypoint.com
Solace Towerwww.solacetower.com
Villas El Mirador
Ballena
Palace On The Seawww.palaceonthesea.com
Los Coraleswww.loscoralesmexico.com
La Perla del Marwww.laperladelmarinfo.com
Marazulwww.marazul.com.mx
Dos Reyeswww.DosReyesCondos.com
Caracoles homeswww.caracoleshomes.com
Los Patios Privadoswww.lospatiosprivados.com
http://www.libertypropertiesmexico.com/costaweb[/TD] [/TE] LAGUNA SHORES RESORT , MICHAEL ROBERT KLINE is the owner. He went to Prison in New York for mail fraud .CONDOS doesnt have TITLES if you buy a fractional make sure that have TITLE first, because they used to make fraud selling condos with NOT TITLE.. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM LAGUNA.He divorced because he was in JAIL for FRAUD. the divorce documents showing that Michael Kline has been ordered to pay child support all these years and has NOT. Yet it appears that he likes to show how generous Laguna shores is to people in Rocky Point at Christmas.......He likes to look good in front of people yet he doesn't take care of his own children..he was in jail in LOS CABOS SAN LUCAS for destroying enviromental desert reserve to build ROLLING HILLS states resort find him in the web. on pictures shows how faces are changed so that people do not recognize him. He was friends with the famous Jeffrey MacDonald: Jeffrey R. MacDonald 00131-177 Served time at FCI Sheridan from July 1991 to May 2003. Currently serving time at FCI Cumberland. U.S. Army medical officer and a member of the Special Forces Green Berets who was convicted in 1979 of killing his wife and two children. same time when michael was in prision. SEE the pics. What about wife fraud, He committed fraud to his WIFE selling a Scottsdale property for $500,000.00 DLLS. Do you trust in laguna shores? see this picssss..... I have never received a penny from Michael for the girls or myself. Any man that denies his own children is not an honorable man. Michael is not the big shot he thinks he is.....He is not powerful or wealthy. He only tries to look like he is. He has proven that he has a very mean and vindictive side. I was very happy when the judge here in Arizona stated that Michael is not an honest man! The authorities here know what he is like and that is helpful He wants to be liked in Mexico as he cannot live in the United States. He is fearful of any Mexican officially complaining about him. He even tried to leave us homeless and without a car etc....Monster Michael indeed. monster michael. please keep passing the information laguna shores resort de puerto peñasco es un fraude , cuidado con comprar una membresia porque el dueño de laguna shores michael kline estuvo en la carcel de nueva york por fraude, tambien le hizo fraude a su esposa en arizona y aparte no paga manutencion de sus hijos en arizona , tambien estuvo en la carcel en los cabos san lucas por destruir parte de la reserva ecologica para construir otro hotel ROLLIN HILLS , buscalo en internet con su nombre MICHAEL ROBERT KLINE. y mira las fotos si usted no cree . pasala a otras personas para que no les cometan fraude...Los condominios NO tienen TITULOS de PROPIEDAD que te los muestren todos....

Attachments

mis2810

The new Chango's that nobody every goes to. Which is a shame because they did a nice job on the place. Banditos gets all the traffic.

marybna

I watched International Home Hunter with my daughter. He took the couple to Encanto , Las Palomas and Las Conchas. Wouldn't you be a little worried when you realized that there were alot of skeltons in las Conchas that may never be finished. The showed old Port but none of the two skelton you see soming in to the area And 1/3 of Las Palomas went to finish the first 2/3s. There are alot of projects that did get finished but they do seem to go to those. When we stopped going to San Carlos, it was because we knew that there was little chance of what we were looking at being finished. Unfortunatley, many of us went brain dead when we got to Penasco.

These owners need to get a grip they charge $7.00 for a drink $10.00 for a hamburger where the hell do they think they are. You can still go to LA curva and get a real meal for around $ 8.00 and a drink for $4.00 $2.00 for a beer stupid stupid stupid