WalMart Announcement

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I believe that the way Walmart and its subsidaries suck in the way thay treat their employees and what they do to the small businesses around them once they open their doors, and on top of everything the quality of the majority of their products its not fit even for the cheapest place on earth, we all know that, so why is it that those [email protected]#$rs are still in business and still in the top 5 list of most earnings in USA? and lots of mercedes and jaguars in the parking lot.....things that make you go hhhhmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Also know that some rich folks got richer by going to places like walmart, but still it is sickening...OH and by the way this thread should not be in "real estate" it should be in the garbage and you boys quit quarreling!!! dog gammit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

jerry

Well Known Member
Gunner
I think sometimes Bob and Sub both cross the line from" brushing back the batter " to throwing borderline beanballs in their conversations.I think it has a history from a Pigeon Coup related fight (Bob sort of hates them while Sub really hates them) on the the late,great,old forum that piece of crap condo rental agency owning huckster Steve destroyed.
Oops just threw one myself
 
B

BeachMom

Guest
Honesty you guys... If the employees are treated so badly at Walmart, they can choose to go work somewhere else.
 
G

gunner

Guest
jerry said:
Gunner
I think sometimes Bob and Sub both cross the line from" brushing back the batter " to throwing borderline beanballs in their conversations.I think it has a history from a Pigeon Coup related fight (Bob sort of hates them while Sub really hates them) on the the late,great,old forum that piece of crap condo rental agency owning huckster Steve destroyed.
Oops just threw one myself
I know the history! I just drop in on occasion to stir the pidgeon chit and let everyone know a few of us coupper's are still lurking. See ya all in a few months :lol:
 
C

cactusamigo

Guest
Kenny - Nothing illegal about the bulk hemp pulp processing process. The problem is growing and getting the feedstock - hemp (marijuana plants). The government doesn't know how to support hemp cultivation on one hand and enforce marijuana prohibition laws on the other. On the other hand, Coca Cola is able to purchase and import all the coca leaf it requires for flavoring. The cocaine is extracted from the leaf by a chemical processing company in New Jersey - Diamond Shamrock Co. This may not be current info at this time. The name may be different by virtue of corporate buy out.
 

InkaRoads

cronopiador
cactusamigo said:
Kenny - .... On the other hand, Coca Cola is able to purchase and import all the coca leaf it requires for flavoring. The cocaine is extracted from the leaf by a chemical processing company in New Jersey - Diamond Shamrock Co. This may not be current info at this time. The name may be different by virtue of corporate buy out.
Cactus last I heard Coca Cola co. stop putting coca estract in their soda around the 1920' or 30', but you say they still do it?
No wonder Frog is going nuts with all that Mexican Coca Cola drinking!!!! :eek3:
 

Kenny

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
cactusamigo said:
Kenny - Nothing illegal about the bulk hemp pulp processing process. The problem is growing and getting the feedstock - hemp (marijuana plants). The government doesn't know how to support hemp cultivation on one hand and enforce marijuana prohibition laws on the other. On the other hand, Coca Cola is able to purchase and import all the coca leaf it requires for flavoring. The cocaine is extracted from the leaf by a chemical processing company in New Jersey - Diamond Shamrock Co. This may not be current info at this time. The name may be different by virtue of corporate buy out.
A little help from my friends.http://www.hempfarm.com/

Now if you want to know the real reason read this Cactus..
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/history/conspiracy.htm

....."To this day, Coca Cola uses as an ingredient a cocaine free coca leaf extract prepared at a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey.

In the United States, Stepan Company is the only manufacturing plant authorized by the Federal Government to import and process the coca plant. Stepan laboratory in Maywood, New Jersey, is the nation's only legal commercial importer of coca leaves, which it obtains mainly from Peru and, to a lesser extent, Bolivia. Besides producing the coca flavouring agent for Coca Cola, Stepan Company extracts cocaine from the coca leaves, which it sells to Mallinckrodt, a St. Louis, Missouri pharmaceutical manufacturer that is the only company in the United States licensed to purify cocaine for medicinal use. N.J. Stepan buys about 100 metric tons of dried Peruvian coca leaves each year, said Marco Castillo, spokesman for Peru's state-owned National Coca Co".
 

jerry

Well Known Member
The origin of the Sinaloa cartels can be traced back to the US governments need for Opium after the Japanese jumped us in the pacific in WW2. Strangely Sonora once produced a lot of Tobacco. In the mid 1800s the Apaches prized it above everything(well except guns,good looking Sonora women,gambling,drinking and horses.) What happened to Tobacco growing in Mexico?
 
C

cactusamigo

Guest
Kenny - Great research job! I got the location right, but was wrong on the name of the company. Stepan Chemical Company also manufactures two-part polyurethane foam compounds. Makes one wonder what Merck does with all that cocaine since most medical applications have been replaced with synthetic anaesthetics. Cocaine alkaloid can run as high as 10% of the dry weight of the leaf.
 

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Kenny, I do agree with Cactus, your internet searching abilities are impresive, do the college kids pay you for their term papers by any chance? I hear good money can be made that way!!!! :lol: :lol:
I just finished with my Business Plan and I tell you there is a lot of research involve and thanks to the internet it simplyfies the job ten fold, if not more, I surely could have use your internet searching abilities a few weeks back!!!!! I could've pay you in nice coffee beans!!!! :lol: :lol:
 
Top