Wanted to buy golf cart

Bob Oso

I have one that I kepp in Cholla that I might be interested in selling, thing is I probably won't be down until Ocotober sometime. If your still on the hunt I'll shot you a message to come take a look at it.

msweeney

flyhalf
Thanks for your reply. Can you send photos of your golf cart as this might help things on my end. Can you tell me please the make, year, and horse power, etc?

Bob Oso

Just sent a pic for you. I'm sorry but I don't really have detailed pictures, but like I said before if this is what you're looking for I'll be down October sometime. Simple info, Yamaha brand, besides the suspension upgrade it's stock.

msweeney

flyhalf
Just sent a pic for you. I'm sorry but I don't really have detailed pictures, but like I said before if this is what you're looking for I'll be down October sometime. Simple info, Yamaha brand, besides the suspension upgrade it's stock.
Thanks for the photo - just curious about the horsepower (some are as little as 10 and newer ones rated at about 24hp).

Bob Oso

Sweeny, we're planning on being down the last weekend this month, if you want to come a take a look. Let me know and I'll e-mail you the address and directions.

msweeney

flyhalf
Thanks for the info. We won't be down until mid-Oct. We live east of Las Conchas so it's a way from Cholla. Before I commit to look at your ride, I really need to know the following if you can help me out -
1. year golf cart manufactured
2. horsepower rating
3. any rust from keeping it at the beach.

Please advise on the above and thanks.

Bob Oso

No problem, probably won't be back down again until the end of October. When I'm down I'll get some better pictures, and the other information for you.