*WARNING* Food Poisoned in Rocky Point - Do NOT eat at...

DaveMcG

I'm sorry to hear that anyone has had a bad experience here in rocky point. I have shown this post to my kitchen staff and ask them to re double there efforts to keep everything clean.i would also like to thank everyone that posted positive things in my defense.i would like to reminde everybody that when eating finger foods ie pizza burgers wings to wash there hands before eating.
Thanks for making sure you and your staff are taking every precaution necessary to prevent this from happening in the future. Much appreciated!

stingray

Bryan, while you are here I think 3 ply toilet paper,bathroom doors that open out freely or setup so you don't have to touch the handle,hand dryers rather than paper towels all make me as a customer feel better.
When an employee comes out of a bathroom stall with no toilet paper,no soap and he doesn't wash his hands I run for it!
We all know jerry is a pinko %ucking draft dodger that doesn't visit RP. If he wasn't so full of $hit two ply tp would be good enough... Come on Kenny...

dennydaddy

Dave.....

I do not really know if you guys were the
only ones to eat that type of pizza that night.
No other reported cases of sickness have been reported on
food there that most know of.
I think that Bryan's is one of the last places to worry
about bad food....does not mean it can not happen there.
I bet, sooner or later most visiters here will get some form
of food sickness.....We got it real bad driving back up
Baha one yearand it was hell!

Last edited:

jerry

Well Known Member
We all know jerry is a pinko %ucking draft dodger that doesn't visit RP. If he wasn't so full of $hit two ply tp would be good enough... Come on Kenny...
Never shaking your hand if you are an enemy of 3 ply toilet paper...last single ply I used was my draft card

mondone

Whitecaps
In defense of Bryan's, we have eaten there on several occasions, always good, never any ill effects. Always have felt it was one of the better run places in all on RP to dine.

bringitbig

Well Known Member
How do Bryan';s sliders compare to BooBars?
Boobar, Ladyjeeper!!!! Don't even get me started. Have NOT had the privilege of Bryan's, maybe in the next couple weeks, but I too would like to know the comparison to Boobar. What a tough crowd
these sliders attract.;-)

azfish

Well Known Member
Bryan 2 questions for you.
Why serve Italian food in Mexico
Do you have a Italian cook making the dishes

TICO-T

Well Known Member
I hang out with 3 generations of Mexican women, grandma, daughter, and granddaughter. Their favorite places are Pane y Vino & Mare Blu. They love fine Italian food!

azfish

Well Known Member
What???? Mexicans don't like Italian food??? Depending only on tourists is not agood idea.
Common pizano I didnt say Mexican dont like Italian!!! I just had 2 questions I was quarries about.... Have a bread stick on me Roberto.

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Any tme we have had a problem, many years ago, we use Lomitil. It is a tiny tab you get at the pharmacy and take one every time you have to go.
Usually within 24 hours you have been corked. They are great for the bottom end but I do not know of any thing for the top.
Cheap and work great.

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Stuart
I have not heard back from you about my creating a list , by day, of restaurant specials.
I have started a list in Excell but was not able to upload it. It told me it was the wrong format.
Please help me

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
Stuart
I have not heard back from you about my creating a list , by day, of restaurant specials.
I have started a list in Excell but was not able to upload it. It told me it was the wrong format.
Please help me
Do a save as to your excel and save as Web Page (.htm, .html) That should allow you to save it to the forum
Or save is as a PDF.... not sure if that is allowed

Last edited:

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
It can happen any place and in any country. I have had it happen more times in the US than in all the years I have been going to Mexico. If you don't like it then don't go back but stop whining.

dwig222

Well Known Member
It can happen in any place, any country. People in the U.S. get food poisoning all the time. It's normal for the OP to feel strongly about never going back to Bryon's after being so deathly sick recently. It's a normal reaction. I hope he gives them another chance as it's a good place. In 40 years of Rocky Point fun I only got sick once at JJ's and my husband only got sick once at Playa Bonita. We stayed away from those places for a while after we got sick, but now we go there all the time.

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
I would say that a higher percentage of folks that get the dreaded "Montezuma's Revenge" are people that just over do it.
I know at least 5 people, my daughter on of them, that got very sick on the last day. We all ate the same food the night before.
Something just didn't agree with her and too much sun and booze I think finally caught up with her.