We are shut down!

rplarry

Well Known Member
Joe, I read it's a small portion of the Trump's portfolio, in some Mutual Funds, We gotta give him a pass on this one now.
But if it turns out to be something a lot more sinister, you can bet the wheels will come flying of the Trump re-election machine.
I know exactly what the conspiracy is of Trump touting that drug that Joe said was so reckless that a women fed it to her husband to kill him and took a little herself to cover it up. (And she knew it was fish tank cleaner and not the Corona drug. Nobody is that STUPID ! )

Here is Trump’s devious motivation :

IF THE DRUG IS WORKING WITH STRONG RESULTS IN FRANCE , SOUTH KOREA AND OTHER COUNTRIES, LETS TRY IT HERE BECAUSE IF IT WORKS, WE CAN HOPEFULLY GET PEOPLE RECOVERING, FLATTEN THE CURVE, OPEN OUR CRUSHED ECONOMY BACK UP, GET PEOPLE BACK TO WORK, AND HOPEFULLY AVOID A BIGGER COLLAPSE THAN THE GREAT DEPRESSION.

All that said there in CAPS is the CONSPIRACY THEORY of the AGES !!

Quick questions, and asking for honesty here without politics.

We already know that Trump is getting hammered in the MSM/Press for his mentioning and promotion of Hydroxycoroquine to fight Corona.

2 Questions :

1) If Trump chose NOT to promote the use of the drug, even with knowledge of the overwhelming benefits and low risk side affects in suggested dosages, would the left/MSM give him a pass for not being ‘scientific’ and ignoring Experts from around the world touting the drug OR would he get hammered and destroyed for NOT mentioning the drug as a viable treatment/therapy ?

2) If OBAMA promoted Hydroxycoroquine as a potential therapy and life saver for the Wuhan Flu, would Obama be put up as a genius and a savior by the left & MSM ?
Or, would he get destroyed and hammered as a pea brain, or an un-intellectual like Trump ?

And don’t answer, “Obama wouldn’t be so stupid as to promote that drug”. That wasn’t part of my questions.

Curious if this question will be answered directly and honestly, without ad-hominem side-tracks, and without running sideways or down gopher holes.

And I think the lack of response or silence would be telling as well ...

Last edited:

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Hey Steve, I shit my pants twice a week for the last 9 years and 11 months of my life. Lost the ability to do everything I've ever loved in life, well almost everything. I haven't killed myself yet and I certainly wouldn't do it for politics or that ASSHOLE. Good thing about America is that even this asshole will pass with time. Either in November or 4 years in November. Either way, this fool is out of here. I'm not insane like right wing republicans that stock up on AMMO and GUNS when a black man gets elected president. Keep that dark shit to yourself you weirdo!
This explains a lot. It really does. My disgust has turned to sadness.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
JJ, Thanks for your post. Your adventures along the 8 remind me so much of Charles Sheldon's, The Wilderness of the Southwest, and his stories of the birds, animals and vegetation along the Gila range and Tinajas Atlas Mountains. I have to dust that off and read it again with all this new lockdown time. Such a great read for Rocky Point fans.
Thanks, Just ordered the book.

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
m
I know exactly what the conspiracy is of Trump touting that drug that Joe said was so reckless that a women fed it to her husband to kill him and took a little herself to cover it up. (And she knew it was fish tank cleaner and not the Corona drug. Nobody is that STUPID ! )

IF THE DRUG IS WORKING WITH STRONG RESULTS IN FRANCE , SOUTH KOREA AND OTHER COUNTRIES, LETS TRY IT HERE BECAUSE IF IT WORKS, WE CAN HOPEFULLY GET PEOPLE RECOVERING, FLATTEN THE CURVE, OPEN OUR CRUSHED ECONOMY BACK UP, GET PEOPLE BACK TO WORK, AND HOPEFULLY AVOID A BIGGER COLLAPSE THAN THE GREAT DEPRESSION.

We already know that Trump is getting hammered in the MSM/Press for his mentioning and promotion of Hydroxycoroquine to fight Corona.

2 Questions :

1) If Trump chose NOT to promote the use of the drug, even with knowledge of the overwhelming benefits and low risk side affects in suggested dosages, would the left/MSM give him a pass for not being ‘scientific’ and ignoring Experts from around the world touting the drug OR would he get hammered and destroyed for NOT mentioning the drug as a viable treatment/therapy ?

2) If OBAMA promoted Hydroxycoroquine as a potential therapy and life saver for the Wuhan Flu, would Obama be put up as a genius and a savior by the left & MSM ?
Or, would he get destroyed and hammered as a pea brain, or an un-intellectual like Trump ?

And don’t answer, “Obama wouldn’t be so stupid as to promote that drug”. That wasn’t part of my questions.

Curious if this question will be answered directly and honestly, without ad-hominem side-tracks, and without running sideways or down gopher holes.

My opinion you can take with a grain of salt. Why would someone mention a drug that isn't a 110% fix. To me by suggesting it works your putting your neck on the line and what ever fall out comes with it the president owns. My question is " Is the president qualified to stand at the podium and speak as if he has a medical background"? When clearly he doesn't.

rplarry

Well Known Member
m

My opinion you can take with a grain of salt. Why would someone mention a drug that isn't a 110% fix. To me by suggesting it works your putting your neck on the line and what ever fall out comes with it the president owns. My question is " Is the president qualified to stand at the podium and speak as if he has a medical background"? When clearly he doesn't.
I know you are joking. That was funny !

When in the world did the requirement for a president to speak to the country on a topic, require him to be an expert or have a particular background??

Was Obama an expert on healthcare ? Obviously not, but he sure loved to speak about it ad-nauseam.

I don’t care if we are taking Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump. Every president has spoken on topics that they have absolutely zero background in, and have zero expertise, and have zero requirements. But they have people around them who do.

Clinton , Like trump, had absolutely zero military experience. Yet, Clinton would brief the country on military strategy, what the Pentagon was telling him, what his generals were telling him etc. Was Clinton and expert on strategy when we bombed in Bosnia?? Of course not. But it is his job to let the American people know in a broad sense what is going on.

Trump obviously has other medical experts, outside of the godlike-worshiped Fauci, to give him input. And he has every right to share that information. And thank God he did. Him pushing that narrative has saved countless lives, and hopefully will save more.

I’m sure big Pharma isn’t so thrilled though, that this very cheap and over 50-year-old drug (ALREADY APPROVED BY THE FDA, and void of alll the red tape of bringing on a new drug) is being used as a potential prophylactic, and healing therapy for this devastating virus.

Give me a break on the President NOT being able to share valuable, life saving information just because he is not an MD or an epidemiologist. That’s just asinine.

I knew you were joking !

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Again with all the name calling, your such a pleasant sole . I feel sorry for the folks that are around you .
Jesus, sorry to offend your PG ass. Yes, asshole is so offensive. How can I live with myself? I feel sorry for my folks too. I've been giving my mom grey hair for the last 35 years but they allowed me to be a liberal and make decisions for myself. You know, freedom.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Can you guys go over to Political Rants- I really don't want to hear your B.S., I only want to talk about Penasco on this site. Here's a thread to talk politics: https://www.rockypointtalk.com/threads/come-over-here-if-you-want-to-talk-politics-otherwise-stay-off-the-other-sites.18688/

If I wanted political rants, I would hop on over to MSNBC or Politico!
With all due respect. I disagree. You're not forced to click on this thread and read. Obviously at this point you know this thread if off the rails so just ignore it for the next X amount of days until it gets deleted like my last thread that started out for meaningful information regarding possible restrictions crossing the border until Steve Maduro and Queer from King, I mean Queen from Kings HAD to respond and defend their dear leader! You could simply move on with your life. I would argue that it took you more mental energy to let us know your disdain for this thread than to just move on. There are MANY things I've read on this forum over the years that I just simply read and kept scrolling. Then again, I've been on about 5 forums for 15 years of my life. To me it's just apart of being on a forum. You're going to see stuff that you disagree with either the content or the placement but you just keep scrolling or move on. When I open Yahoo News every morning to SCROLL through the headlines I'm not required to click on every headline. I filter and move on with my life.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

2 Questions :

Shit! Come on Laar! You know I'd never miss an opportunity to refute you. Why would you even say that nonsense?!

First of all LAR. This is America. We ALL want this to be over. We ALL want there to be a quick solution. We ALL want people to be saved and not die. We ALL want the economy to not crash. We ALL want what you want. Second, touting something as a miracle cure without PROOF or scientific evidence is what a used car salesman would do. If Obama was president I would ASSUME that he would have been advised of HC as an option. He was a practical man. WE are practical humans. Obviously if this medication can cure and it is scientifically proven to cure without major side effects then it is a WIN for mankind. Because Obama was practical and responsible he wouldn't have hardly mentioned it without clinical trial data backing up what he was advising Americans on. Again, this is not how human PHYSIOLOGY works. Perfect example, how many times have you eaten magic mushrooms in your life? I'm guessing 0 because of your conservative nature but if you have or had, you would know that drugs and medications react differently in EVERY HUMAN BEING. This is also why we have ASYMPTOMATIC humans carrying the virus without even knowing it.

It's a matter of being a responsible leader. What is the difference between Trump and Fauci?! Fauci is a scientists HELD to standards that a used car salesman is NOT. It is ETHICALLY irresponsible for Dr. Fauci to comment on the effectiveness of a drug that he can't PROVE through data. This is called the SCIENTIFIC METHOD. You know, the thing we use to collect all data since the beginning of ENLIGHTENMENT.

It's not a VIABLE treatment until it can be proven. At best right now you can categorize it as ALTERNATIVE. Viable would suggest that it is FDA approved and widely available and or prescribed.

Larry, we're arguing semantics here. I love semantics!!!!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
m

Where's fatboyharley? He's a medical professional.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I know you are joking. That was funny !

When in the world did the requirement for a president to speak to the country on a topic, require him to be an expert or have a particular background??

Was Obama an expert on healthcare ? Obviously not, but he sure loved to speak about it ad-nauseam.

I don’t care if we are taking Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump. Every president has spoken on topics that they have absolutely zero background in, and have zero expertise, and have zero requirements. But they have people around them who do.

Clinton , Like trump, had absolutely zero military experience. Yet, Clinton would brief the country on military strategy, what the Pentagon was telling him, what his generals were telling him etc. Was Clinton and expert on strategy when we bombed in Bosnia?? Of course not. But it is his job to let the American people know in a broad sense what is going on.

Trump obviously has other medical experts, outside of the godlike-worshiped Fauci, to give him input. And he has every right to share that information. And thank God he did. Him pushing that narrative has saved countless lives, and hopefully will save more.

I’m sure big Pharma isn’t so thrilled though, that this very cheap and over 50-year-old drug (ALREADY APPROVED BY THE FDA, and void of alll the red tape of bringing on a new drug) is being used as a potential prophylactic, and healing therapy for this devastating virus.

Give me a break on the President NOT being able to share valuable, life saving information just because he is not an MD or an epidemiologist. That’s just asinine.

I knew you were joking !

Larry this shows how much you don't know about how medication gets approved. It is FDA APPROVED as an ON LABEL diagnoses. A drug gets cleared for it's ON LABEL diagnoses codes not for the "other" things it could "possibly" treat as well. I worked at McKesson for two years on a Novartis drug called COSENTYX. As a doctor, you CAN prescribe something OFF LABEL but try getting your insurance to approve something OFF LABEL. Again, Dr Fauci can't ethically make the claims the president can. Fauci would not be a scientist if he haphazardly recommended this drug like Trump is doing.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Chantix was ON LABEL approved for the diagnoses of depression. After patients began taking Chantix for depression a certain percentage of the population also noticed that it was taking away their appetite for smoking. That doesn't mean the drug was FDA approved for both diagnoses codes. It had to go back through FDA approval to treat smokers wanting to quit smoking.

Nobody is arguing that this drug MAY work. We're arguing that it is irresponsible to tout it as a miracle cure without knowing all of the facts.

I can't believe were having an argument about how science works. This is when you hear that quote that says don't ever argue with an irrational point of view because they will just suck you into an argument that you can't win. Rational people live and argue within certain parameters that an irrational person does not abide by.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
You notice how Dr. Brix and Dr. Fauci haven't climbed aboard the Malaria Miracle train,

they prefer to let major research and tests bear out the effectiveness of these treatments.

I hope the malaria drugs do help, but would I start taking it because the Prez said they are wonderful, Hummmm! NO!
I would if I was in an ICU with CV-19 and was told they wouldn't hurt and may help by a Dr.

girlfran

As of 10 am this morning (Friday April 3rd 2020) we are 100% shut to anyone who does not have residency here. It does not matter if you cross the border into Mexico. The city of Peñasco is not allowing any non residents into town. PERIOD!. If you have residency papers for Mexico but still drive a foreign plated vehicle I would expect problems trying to come into town as well. FYI these guys here are not messing around!
Russian troll lol