We will pay you gas money for your next trip to the U.S.

Do you travel between Rocky Point and Phoenix or Tucson on a frequent basis? Would you like to make a few dollars to help cover your cost of the trip? We are seeking anyone who makes frequent trips to the U.S. who would be willing to help us purchase goods that we frequently use and bring them back to us here in Rocky Point. Items such as soda, canned foods, craft supplies, small electronics, etc.

We would gladly give some financial compensation for your efforts. Everything we would ask you to purchase would be legal and you may purchase it any store of your choosing. Assuming there is any tax at the border, we would gladly pay for the tax. We have an excellent person who assists us with our larger items, but we also need a few people who don’t mind bringing back a few cases of soda when they travel.

If this would be of interest to you, please send me a private message for more details.

jerry

Sounds like the start of a "Locked up Abroad" episode...

Do you travel between Rocky Point and Phoenix or Tucson on a frequent basis? Would you like to make a few dollars to help cover your cost of the trip? We are seeking anyone who makes frequent trips to the U.S. who would be willing to help us purchase goods that we frequently use and bring them back to us here in Rocky Point. Items such as soda, canned foods, craft supplies, small electronics, etc.

We would gladly give some financial compensation for your efforts. Everything we would ask you to purchase would be legal and you may purchase it any store of your choosing. Assuming there is any tax at the border, we would gladly pay for the tax. We have an excellent person who assists us with our larger items, but we also need a few people who don’t mind bringing back a few cases of soda when they travel.

If this would be of interest to you, please send me a private message for more details.

No, not at all. Just miss basic things like Cherry Coke and Ravioli. Having a 3 year old makes it difficult to get north as often as I would like.

we had planned to leave on our sailboat to head south next week, but my husband just discovered a medical problem that will keep us here until at least the end of march. we will be going back weekly or bi-weekly till then if that helps, so let me know what you need via PM :)

DeniseAck

Hi Disney Nut--We're flying into Phoenix on the 29th of April and renting a car to drive down. I can't send you a PM because I just joined today. Let me know. In about 5 years we hope to move to PP and want to look at real estate to perhaps invest in from now and rent until we get there full time. This site is such a wealth of information!!!