Weather feb 24 and 13

LOOKING AT BOUY WEEATHER TODAY ALMOST MAKES ME WANT TO CRY.
This looks to be as good as it gets and I am stuck home because Edna has a flower shop. This having her work when she is not getting paid is the pits. Gross sales less cost of business in this economy = $.00 Whine Whine Whine

I hope the rest of you all that go fishing have a great weekend.

sampson

Playing Hooky
wishing

I know exactly how you feel, the weather is perfect. Stuck here in AZ, wishing I was on the Sea of Cortez fishing. But, it's my step-son's birthday and we're celebrating at home (waaah).

Jim

Sales at the Sonorans have been slow for me too. But at least I can see the ocean from my office...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Me too! This surgery and recovery is the pits! Now that my nerves are regenerating, I get wierd prickles and electrifying jolts in my foot that make me jump! He promised me April... Come on April! I need to dance again......

Kea

Hi. I've been just a lurker for a few months, but wanted to chime in on this one.
I'm "stuck at home" (Austin) until April, also. I'm a tax preparer so I don't tend to travel much this time of year. I can't wait to get back to Puerto Peñasco in late April / early May. I've really been wanting to be there rather than here for the last couple of weeks. I got so tired of temperatures in the teens and twenties. (That's really cold for Austin!)

I can't wait for April, either.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh yeah, Bill! I am so glad I am getting the feeling back in my foot! But, the process is wierd.......