Weather

AZRob

Well Known Member
I see they are reporting 15 mph wind out of the west and 81 out. Is this accurate?

AZRob

Well Known Member
I got a news email from Rocky point Dan and seen this pic and one of my co workers was telling me about the bad waves. When this happened there wasn't a storm? Right?

58be32c0-7d46-45e8-a422-01ee2a1c1259.jpg

AZRob

Well Known Member
That was crazy to hear about the waves. My buddy said the wave was coming in the restaurant on the second floor down at fish market. For got the name of the place. He said it was a fault that was opening up on the bottom of the Sea of Cortez.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
There have been bad storms north of Arizona and with the high tide and winds it was the perfect combination. We had about 30 mph gusts that day in S. AZ

mis2810

Well Known Member
That was crazy to hear about the waves. My buddy said the wave was coming in the restaurant on the second floor down at fish market. For got the name of the place. He said it was a fault that was opening up on the bottom of the Sea of Cortez.
Where did he hear/read that?

GV Jack

Snorin God
I saw some video on Facebook that showed heavy wave action pounding the walls in the old port. It was causing some water to spill into the street, but nothing hitting the second story places. Spectacular nonetheless.

Landshark

Well Known Member
Real windy with big waves when we were there in early May. It was blowing so hard we couldn't open the beachfront sliding door. The wind was pushing on it so hard it wouldn't move. Didn't matter though, just another wonderful day at the beach!

HILL BOY

Well Known Member
It is going to be perfect but their again any day in mexico is muy bien you just may not be able to fish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk