Weather

Roberto

Cloudy, windy and cool with some light showers today. Sea is rough. NO SNOW HERE!! Kind of a grumpy day but tomorrow will be nice, I hope.

Kenny

Cloudy, windy and cool with some light showers today. Sea is rough. NO SNOW HERE!! Kind of a grumpy day but tomorrow will be nice, I hope.
Thought it might be a little cool down there Roberto and as you might guess, I'm getting some snow up here Prescott way.

Roberto

Monday and Tuesday were good. Late Monday afternoon I watched several of the big private cruisers coming back into port. Wind out of the Southeast last night. The sea was blocky and the surf is way up too. The overcast made the sea look more green than usual this morning.

At this very moment, 3:00PM, the sky is almost clear and the sun is shining so maybe it blew through!! Yeah !!

If there was no snow it would not be Prescott!! At least you can always throw another log on the fire !! From that photo of your wood pile you should hold out and have some nice seasoned logs left over for next year.

Kenny

Monday and Tuesday were good. Late Monday afternoon I watched several of the big private cruisers coming back into port. Wind out of the Southeast last night. The sea was blocky and the surf is way up too. The overcast made the sea look more green than usual this morning.

At this very moment, 3:00PM, the sky is almost clear and the sun is shining so maybe it blew through!! Yeah !!

If there was no snow it would not be Prescott!! At least you can always throw another log on the fire !! From that photo of your wood pile you should hold out and have some nice seasoned logs left over for next year.
We've had the sun try to peak out off and on all day, and at times it looks like a fogy day at Huntington Beach when the killer fog rolled in. Me, I'm looking for just enough snow so I won't have to go down old Senator Hwy to the College tomorrow.

Roberto

We've had the sun try to peak out off and on all day, and at times it looks like a fogy day at Huntington Beach when the killer fog rolled in. Me, I'm looking for just enough snow so I won't have to go down old Senator Hwy to the College tomorrow.
What, You get snow days !!??!

Kenny

What, You get snow days !!??!
Yes we get snow day's, but there's been times that I couldn't get down to the College from up here at 6000ft when school was in session. I use a personal day for that. A personal day comes off my sick time.

A lot more was predicted, but I'd guess I've had about 3 inches since early this morning, with patches on the road in already melted.