WEB DESIGN at LOW Prices

Hi,
I'm a Rocky Pointer, not just someone posting on all the forums. I live in
Gilbert, AZ but look forward to the day that I can live at least half-time in
RP.
I offer creative services from fine art to web design at really low prices.
You can check out my site or email me for info or quotes.
http://www.markscreativeservices.com
Thanks,
Mark

Kenny

I have a plan

And I'm a sociopath: and because I have a plan, Im not just anyone posting everywhere.

Hows that Ink:veg:

Roberto

Ha, I thought I had a plan was posting here, but was not, then I remembered I forgot and got a different plan to stop posting anyway but then I ate a mango and now I have to pee.How's that Kenny?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I have a dream.... no, no, I want to go to the beach......no, no, I have a plan.... hey Roberto does your plan covers prostate exams? mmmm... maybe Kenny needs a plan for psycological testing.....I think we all need a plan to relax in the beach!!!...eating mangos

Come on guys....stop picking on the newbie......

BTW if you have prostrate problems.....I have the name of an excellent urologist....asian, LONG thin fingers for those "digital" exams!!!!:moon:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
You guys crack me up! I am amazed at the speed that you can take a perfectly legitimate post and twist it all to heck! And Joe, you didn't help much! LOL! Leave the poor newbie alone. You don't want to scare him away!

Last edited:
Hey Chari...the prostate comment wasn't directed at the newbie (markhillis)....it was directed at Roberto/Kenny/Ink..............sounded like they might have some issues.....

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Hi,
I'm a Rocky Pointer, not just someone posting on all the forums. I live in
Gilbert, AZ but look forward to the day that I can live at least half-time in
RP.
I offer creative services from fine art to web design at really low prices.
You can check out my site or email me for info or quotes.
http://www.markscreativeservices.com
Thanks,
Mark
Who do you send your design clients to for web hosting?

Jim

I actually need someone to help me out with web design and marketing. For the bar and possibly for the Sonorans. Let me kow what you can do.

Wow, folks. I've been out of town and just got back to checking the forum. I've always told folks about
how friendly everyone here is. Guess I had on my rose-colored glasses. I don't have a clue what I said to bring
on all this stuff. Whatever it was...guess I learned a lesson.

Kenny

Wow, folks. I've been out of town and just got back to checking the forum. I've always told folks about
how friendly everyone here is. Guess I had on my rose-colored glasses. I don't have a clue what I said to bring
Ah come on, just joking around, and it did keep it up top long enough to get noticed, and some serious inquiries, and I did post this..Marks been posting on here, off and on, for about five moths or so, and I thought I'd help him out by keeping his post on the top... What?:notme:

Last edited:

Roberto

Lo siento, the comments were not really directed at you in any way. You just stimulated the craziness in the Kenny guy and he tipped me off. Happens all the time, nothing personal, have a laugh on us if you can.. Look at the good side, you actually got an inquiry for work.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Some of the mouthiest ones are the most trustworthy. You know exactly where you stand with them, and you'll find they are also generous with their time and experiences with Rocky Point. We try like hell not to be politically correct on this forum and usually succeed.