Weekend crowd

Roberto

Word is leaking in from several sources that the roads down are busy as is the entrance to Las Conchas. Might be the best weekend of the year!:pinkie::pinkie:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Its very busy in town already, I went to the Radio Station for a meeting at noon and traffic from outside the area (plates) was super increased. Its all good!

We came down last night, for 10 days, Changa's had a small crowd, JJ's had a nice crowd untill 9:30 then only the regulars who run tabs were left.
At 2PM today went by JJ's and it was pretty lively with a ton of vehicles down by the launch area. Hope it is really busy, because every
businesses and vendors here could really use it.
We can only hope. But It seems better than last year.

Terry C

Playa Encanto top road is real biZZY with people coming in. A lot will be in town to eat, drink and buy stuff and have a good time.

mr.phx

Al Pastor Locator
We're here, they're here, we're all together. Join us won't you? Its lovely here, that I can assure you!

Just got back yesterday and it was very busy down there over the weekend. Malecon had a steady stream of cars all day long and all beaches were packed. In Las Conchas the beaches were busier than I have seen in a long while. Very good to see!