Well... I Finally Pulled The Trigger (School Me Please)

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
NUMBER ONE WITH THE JET SKI IS TO DO THE MAINTENANCE EXACTLY AS IT SAYS IN THE BOOK
Every one says do not shut off the engine but on a ski it is a problem as there is no neutral. If all you want to do is troll but I also like to drift.
I sold my ski and bought a boat to rehab and will have two eng. on it . Also I am 77 and do not do well jumping into the water to repair.
The boat I have rebuilt is an older Baretta with a 65 hp 2 stroke Merc and a 15 hp 4 stroke Yammy as a kicker.
If you are interested I can show you how to add a second fuel tang that auto feeds into the main tank for extended mileage. [email protected]
The best of luck to you and have a great time

jerry

Well Known Member
Dan, love hall passes...it was the trip of a lifetime...german girls silhouetted by campfire dancing semi naked on the Caravan trail on the Turkish Iranian border.... Chunks of Red lebanese hash for 10 bucks...Persian carpets so cheap you could pay for the trio by bring back 5 of them If the CIA didn't kill Iran's leader,if Rambo didn't fight with Osama in Afghanistan and if Bush didn't betray our ally Saddam you could be 4 wheeling over there right now! Sorry Joe ,,,,hope the jet ski worked out!