We're getting married!

D

dmzboi

We go to Puerto Penasco at least once a year. We want to get married on the beach in October....we always stay at Las Palomas....can you guys provide any info on what we need to do? Any money saving pointers? Ministers willing and able to perform the ceremony? We will be married in Arizona but want a ceremony on the beach. Thank you in advance for all your help!

jerry

Don't leave a cooler full of fresh fish in the back of your PreRunner( or a truck like that) at your Bachelor party at a local drinking establishment that won't not be named....in fact do the bachelor party in the states as it could get out of hand down here.

AZ ROB

Don't leave a cooler full of fresh fish in the back of your PreRunner( or a truck like that) at your Bachelor party at a local drinking establishment that won't not be named....in fact do the bachelor party in the states as it could get out of hand down here.
Sounds like there may be a story that shouldn't be told

Speaking from experience Jerry?

We go to Puerto Penasco at least once a year. We want to get married on the beach in October....we always stay at Las Palomas....can you guys provide any info on what we need to do? Any money saving pointers? Ministers willing and able to perform the ceremony? We will be married in Arizona but want a ceremony on the beach. Thank you in advance for all your help!
There are a couple companies that do weddings down in Penasco....let me check (they're on Facebook)....I'll post a link or two later...

D

dmzboi

Siido has a great site....they look legit...we will talk to them...thanks for the info..(most of you)

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Yea, what happened there? Im sure thats an interesting story. What happens @ Gua Guas stays at Gua Guas

AZ ROB

Yea, what happened there? Im sure thats an interesting story. What happens @ Gua Guas stays at Gua Guas
Just remember to get your shot in Mexico... Remember Uncle Obama has all of your medical records safely tucked away to be used against you at a later date...:har:

El Gato

I know they have held weddings at Bella Sirena and they have been truly lovely - have a pole-like arrangement on the grass above the beach, with white drapery and last time we noticed roses attached to them - rows of white chairs - then tables and chairs are set up by the pool for the reception - truly looked beautiful. I believe a "Kathy" arranged it - but that is all I know.
Wishing you a wonderful wedding - and fantastic married life. May you both be blessed each day.