Whale in Playa Encanto

Roberto

That's the process for delivering the Federal Zone tax since there's no mail. I found mine taped to window on my house. A little alarming at first but nothing to worry about.
Yeah, the things blow away in the wind then the owners who are seldom here find out there's a problem after a couple of years of not paying. All owners who are not here almost full time need a good management person to keep track and pay obligations. Unfortunately the door is opened to people like this Hernandez guy.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Yeah, the things blow away in the wind then the owners who are seldom here find out there's a problem after a couple of years of not paying. All owners who are not here almost full time need a good management person to keep track and pay obligations. Unfortunately the door is opened to people like this Hernandez guy.
BINGO! We have discovered that for years, we were not getting any mail that came to our Las Conchas address. AND Las Conchas had the state wrong for my Mom and sister's address. Wonder who made that change??? In 2005, we discovered bills he was supposed to be paying were delinquent. He tried the "don't worry, I'll take care of it", but we took care of it ourselves. Apparently, even then he was ripe to step in and claim ownership. He blamed it on his health. Hey, think he really has a new kidney or is that part of the game???