Whale Picture

Ed B

Small Potatoes
Ok, now I am confused. Those are some great shots but, were ANY of the whale photos taken nearby Penasco?
They were Roberto. I had my boat out last week and got some shots myself. This latest round came from my friend Gillie mentioned earlier in the thread who went out on The Gato Loco twice in the last few days.

We were on the sailboat Gato Loco about a mile off Whale hill. Spent 4 hrs. with them. Breached several times, feeding....Saw it all! Many more incredible pics. with condos/Sandy beach in background. Great place to spot-Del Capitan restaurant on top of Whale Hill.

We were on the sailboat Gato Loco about a mile off Whale hill. Spent 4 hrs. with them. Breached several times, feeding....Saw it all! Many more incredible pics. with condos/Sandy beach in background. Great place to spot-Del Capitan restaurant on top of Whale Hill.

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
Chollabill, please post as many as you can, on the Forum or your FB page. They're gaining a bit of viral-ness as some of us re-post them (with proper credit, please, people). It's only good for Penasco...besides being incredibly bitchin'.