What can I expect to catch in December

GV Jack

Snorin God
You've came a long way Roberto.
You bet he has. He was never that specific with me. Just look for the tower he says.

I'm looking for the tower and the cops are looking for me. Bam, 50 bucks later, I'm a free man.

Roberto

You bet he has. He was never that specific with me. Just look for the tower he says.

I'm looking for the tower and the cops are looking for me. Bam, 50 bucks later, I'm a free man.
Ross said you could not drive and chew gum at the same time. so it's my fault now eh??

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
As usual, and we never know when, the Mexico Joe Time Bomb just went off!

Joe, take a chill pill and come down off your righteous indignation high horse. Geeez... While Angler did ask a question about fishing, he also provided other information about his history with RP, where he will be staying, and so on. I find it kind and refreshing when other generous posters offer a chance to meet or come over for a drink. It's called human decency and hospitality. Give it a try Joe and you might pick up a few friends.

And, to prove the point, Angler replied in the affirmative and with thanks to the offers and information other than perfectly staying on point as you hypocritically point out. If there is anyone who has been more mean spirited, sarcastic and has hi-jacked posts, it has been you.

Truth hurts sometimes.

SMH Larry I can't tell, is this the correct shade of blue? l

dmcauley

And Mexico Joe needed to tell the world he voted for the loser before he answered.

Fishing is great in the winter offshore and surffishing, Thats the best answer I've got.

jerry

I have been practicing on my paddle board..still wobbily,,,but dream of fly fishing from it at the spit...

Roberto

Jerry drools a lot, especially when paddle boarding, which is actually a variant of water boarding, at least the way Jerry does it.

jerry

Jerry drools a lot, especially when paddle boarding, which is actually a variant of water boarding, at least the way Jerry does it.
really true.....I almost confessed.....Angler...15 miles North of Las Dunas development at Santo Tomas great place...tide rushes in the small opening and fills up the area behind the dunes.

angler

really true.....I almost confessed.....Angler...15 miles North of Las Dunas development at Santo Tomas great place...tide rushes in the small opening and fills up the area behind the dunes.
I can't locate either Las Dunas or Santo Tomas via Google. Where are they?

mexico joe , notice no caps,<br><br>I sure don't know about your attitude. &nbsp;May be you got rebuffed last night.<br><br>I may not have given a proper answer of a couple of names of fish only but I did give a welcome answer to a new person and an invitation to join other members and stop by and see us when we are there. &nbsp;You can put your inflammatory&nbsp;answer any where you want but I would guess you know where I think it should go. &nbsp;We are a fine group of people and we do not need your negative &nbsp;type of response. &nbsp;If you did not like our answers you should give your input to his question in any form you desire. &nbsp;Please be more of a group member.

angler

So that is the next bay/estuary south of La Pinta? And the spit is the southern or northern barrier peninsula? It looks like you can get to the northern spit from La Pinta. Is there a road out onto the southern spit? Doesn't look like there is much of one on google satellite.