What can you bring? What can't you bring?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
mexicoruss,

I'm sorry my runs offended you, other peoples runs would offend me to. You've been in RP for 8 years in the first 3 months or sooner you found out whats good/whats not, we are there maybe a week or 2 out of the year, Im not going to waste money, health and time to find out what will agree with us from the shelf, fresh meats and veggies are good.
You never know what's not going to agree with you until you try it, but I'm not going to waste my money buying thing to find out if its going to agree with us. Certain things I know are good and will buy, but I'm here to have fun on the beach not in the head (can) as a lab rat. (I take offense that you would categorize me as a hater of local markets (I'm not).)
Just give none local's a break and don't get so offended so easy, I notice there are a few that are using the I'm a local card on here.

Massive apologies I have no ax to grind with anyone. Life is good. Enjoy, love and have fun. I miss my Penasco, been out of town for a few days and I miss what I am used to.