What did you do by noon on Saturday, June 4th?

Lets see....

1) Loaded the kayak only to unload because a little to windy to fish from kayak..bummer
2) Took a walk down Sandy Beach from my house in costa diamante down to puerta privada then all the way down to Las Palmas then back to my house. Low tide, nice walking sand the entire way. Got motivated to play one hole of golf...
3) Took Quad over to Las Palomas, drove straight to first hole and shot a bogey on the par 4 hole one....took quad back to house...
4) Went to town and bought some smoking $4 sunglasses (original asking price of $12)
5) Starting to get thirsty so went up to Shark Bite and got THE BEST bloody mary I have had in Rocky Point since going there the past 15+ years....go get one.
6) On the way home decided to have some tacos. Are you kidding me $7 for 3 carne asada tacos, a tecata light, and the tray of fixings that covered evrything. Oh and a plate of chips to boot!
7) So I didn't have to worry about dinner later, stopped to get LUCAS chicken! (not a fan of the new $12 price, but damn that flavor is good)

So if I EVER EVER EVER complain again........When/How/Where could I ever have such an amazing morning!

Gracias Puerto Penasco!!!!

Attachments

the taco stand is........I am currently drawing a blank...on the street,....it is the street that has Gau Gau on it, and heads towards max's cafe and penasco del sol......

jerry

I bet Dryheat had the Potatoe gun loaded and a bead on you from the penthouse at the old Pigeon Coop if you didn't pay to play that hole!
On the Chicken thing....I'm thinking of doing a coop at Santo Tomas and have the guards feed them etc, I wonder if chickens would eat dead fish?