What Is It About This Place?

AZRob

The man,
It smell like the fresh sea salty smell when its raining out. No its not in PP, I wouldn't have to buy one to get a artificial smell if I was there. PS dont mess with my candle, you might get burned.

The Man

New thread idea....smells of Rocky Point candle scents...I favor the diesel/Hawaian Tropic candles myself
Oh Jerry Jerry.....This is Rocky Point! Please please no diesel scents ......
That can ruin the topic of this post...ja ja

How about candles with the sent of weed! Remember this is Mexico. Some would go along with that. But diesel fuel??? (Don't touch the stuff tho) My high is good old tequilla.

Now thats more in line with smells of Rocky Point!

Now.....hope all gringoes here in RP from the states, hope all are injoying their
4th of July holliday here, even ones from noth of our northern border! Ones livibg here are always on a holiday!

For the Forum Cops....
Oh no, is that polictical I hang my head in shame....

The Man

The man,
It smell like the fresh sea salty smell when its raining out. No its not in PP, I wouldn't have to buy one to get a artificial smell if I was there. PS dont mess with my candle, you might get burned.
Jerry...me no mess with your fresh diesel salty smell.....no want to get burnt for sure! Thats not in RP then! Been burnt enought in the war.

The Man

That should be infamous, not famous.
Thank you for the correction oh master.....I am more inlightened now! Crap, my wife does this all the time to me to! And she is not natural english specking!

Oh well another shot of tequiler now....to get me in line.