What is it???

Went to Super Ley yesterday - first time there - checked out the bakery. Saw some orange colored muffin looking things. (and they also had the same in a little loaf like thing) I had a few wrapped to buy, asked the person wrapping what they were. I did not understand her as my spanish is 102 at best. Anyway, they were pretty good! What they heck are they? Please don't tell me squash muffins!

DeeDee

Went to Super Ley yesterday - first time there - checked out the bakery. Saw some orange colored muffin looking things. (and they also had the same in a little loaf like thing) I had a few wrapped to buy, asked the person wrapping what they were. I did not understand her as my spanish is 102 at best. Anyway, they were pretty good! What they heck are they? Please don't tell me squash muffins!
ok, we won't tell you that they are squash muffins....however, oops got to go, tell you later.:chef:

They are orange (naranja) muffins. Best in town. They are the only reason that I go to Ley's.
Thank you! Saw naranja and thought was just referring to the color but I guess they are made with oranges. (or juice) Whatever, they are good for sure. Also thought I saw some with raisens or choc chips...they must be popular. They're on the list for next time.