What to do when in RP ?!

loco

Coming down wed cant wait to fish:gofish:,eat shrimp,go swimming, snorkel, drink some beers:popcorn:, do some shots, look for shells, take some pictures, shoot some video, walk the beach, go to the fish market, sit on the couch and watch the tide roll in, find mark and do some kayaking, head out to cholla and do some claming, drink a few more beers, sink my toes in the sands of las conchas, sit on the couch and watch the tide roll out, take a midday nap on what ever beach I stumble upon and do whatever I think about doing whenever I want:think:........Wow thats a hell of a day.

if I forgot something, please let me know

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I'll be down Thurs. thru Sun. My list includes more work on the trailer, packing and distributing food in Nuevo Penasco with Mark and Barb and driving out to Lopez Aceves to meet someone new from the forum! I can't wait!

I'll be down Thurs. thru either Sun. or Mon......shooting (photos) Rick Busa's baseball clinic for the Penasco kids....getting my friend's hot water heater replaced....other then that...just chillin' on the beach and exercising my elbow.....:coldone::cheers:

B

bahiatrader

Holy crap, Rob, there's a zillion things to do at RP. Tammy hasn't dug those lures out for you yet. We've been busier than the proverbial cat on a tin roof, but we'll get them to you soon. I've got a super geek that used be a geek for a secret gov't agency coming over three days from now. He's going to make my PC so it can wrestle grizzly bears or catch great white sharks bare handed!

B

bahiatrader

Incidentally the snokling at RP kinda sucks. You might try the rocks in front of Manny's. San Carlos has far superior snokling. I think my icon is a self portrait I took at RP with a cheap little throw-away camera.

AZ ROB

Bob I just decided that I am not going down with any plans. Everytime I try to make a plan it somehow gets de-railed....So from this point forward no plans....

AZ ROB

Ok L J no plans, but if it happens it happens....Where will we find you guys if we decide to drive all the way across town to throw back a few beverages?:woo:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I'll be at my place most of the time. I'll be gone Sat. morn. and probably eve., if I go to the baseball game. If I'm not there, leave me a note and I'll come find you.