when will a book come out?

lol......no.......but it's a book i would add to my e-reader...russians spies........do we know yet who the usa is getting in exchange?

Roberto

BTW Cortezgirl, have a Nook or one of those other portable readers? If so how do you like it. Hard to imaging not having the feel of paper under my fingers.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
lol......no.......but it's a book i would add to my e-reader...russians spies........do we know yet who the usa is getting in exchange?
Sorry to interrup you cortezgirl but can I ask what is the relation of this thread to Rocky Point?

well jery let me know soon please :)

leonardo more to my taste TC lol...

yes i have the nook.i enjoy it !! i did not find the change hard .just click a button and next or back to page... has 6 font sizes adjusts to light works real well when reading on the beach......plus its 3g and wifi so i can keep up with the forum ;) and email

Ahh, I think he meant it should be in the "Rants and Raves" sub-topic instead of "General." No worries, you're getting the hang of the board...But let's make this ON TOPIC right now! ;)

How was the weather today? Moments ago I found out I can go down again next (not this coming) Saturday until Tuesday. Psyched!!!

Last edited:

Kenny

It doesn't bother me, but the section would be "off topic" at the bottom of the main forum page.

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Thank you James, that is what I meant as in the "off topic" section, absolutelly nothing wrong with books or the readers at all!!
going back to the topic are you sure you do not want to go down in the 15, Thursday? there is still space in the van!!

Kenny

:gofish:Ink, the topic is "when will a book come out?", not, do you need a ride?

Last edited:
Hah, well I have inquired about rides w/ Ink before, so it wasn't TOTALLY out of the blue...But no, has to be leaving Sat and back on Tues. Thanks for giving me the heads-up, though!

Kenny

Hah, well I have inquired about rides w/ Ink before, so it wasn't TOTALLY out of the blue...But no, has to be leaving Sat and back on Tues. Thanks for giving me the heads-up, though!
He's a old friend, so he knows I was just fishin him.

OH, and I initially had it as "Off Topic," then couldn't find that section, thought it had been merged w/ "Rants and Raves." Didn't scroll down far enough.

Kenny

As Ink would say

back to the topic.:veg:
[video=youtube;jFowNFvmUxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFowNFvmUxw[/video]