When you start feeling sorry for yourself.....

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I feel myself all the time... wait, nevermind. :oops:

I've seen that clip before. Remarkable guy. Just imagine how easy it would of been for him to give up and hate everybody.

cholla

I've seen that clip before. Remarkable guy. Just imagine how easy it would of been for him to give up and hate everybody.
He must be A CONSERVATIVE Eh Kenny ( I dont know where you guys get the smileys, but this one would be stirrin the pot)

Thank you Stuart....a comedian now??? If I had been able to edit the title, I would have....:aagh:

Kenny

Stir that!

He must be A CONSERVATIVE Eh Kenny ( I dont know where you guys get the smileys, but this one would be stirrin the pot)
I guess, (unlike a lot of people on here), that you didn't know that at 50 I took my tool belt off, and worked for some years with people with all kinds of physical, mental, and developmental disabilities did you? And do you know why I did that smart ass?... Because I could!

Stir :fail:that!

Roberto

Kenny Sez: "at 50 I took my tool belt off, "

That's when he invented the fish scarin outfit, cause his pants fell down !!!

Kenny

Kenny Sez: "at 50 I took my tool belt off, "

That's when he invented the fish scarin outfit, cause his pants fell down !!!
Ah Roberto, don't make me laugh when I'm doing my righteous indignation routine, it spoils the effect.:veg:

Last edited: