Where is the best place to buy dog food in RP?

badfish

We are coming down this weekend and we are going to leave the dog food behind because of the newer rules. We normally feed the girls Turkey and sweet potato grain free food from Kirkland brand at Costco. Is there any food in RP that is comparable to the food we feed them? If so, where is it at?

badfish

Thanks Fatboyharley. Do you know if they sell it in the 30lb bags only or if I can bring it back into the states?

badfish

I looked up Weltons in RP. Realitor Dan posted about it. He said its just passed SAMs club on the west side of the road. He didn't give street names. He said that you turn right at the first light past SAMs club and then your first right into an alley. I looked on google maps and it looked like a larger building that could be a grocery store.

Roberto

Going toward Sonoyta at the traffic light before the Santa Fe Market, Weltons is on the street that goes North at an angle immediate left at that stop light. You can see it from the traffic light as it is almost in the intersection but not quite. Signs on the building and a large warehouse like door.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Sorry Mr. Badfish...It's just a little inside joke between Roberto and moi.

I'm sure those directions will be just fine. But, if you end up in jail, don't say you weren't warned.

Actually Roberto is a dog person so I'm sure he knows exactly what he's telling you is right.

On the other hand, if you're looking for steaks, I suggest you call Dee. :rofl:

badfish

I know Roberto is a bit of a hooligan on this forum but his directions sounds right.

Thanks for the heads up and I meant no offense Roberto.

Roberto

I come from a long line of Hooligans, thank you, but the directions are perfect. GV's problem is he does not listen and needs a second go round on directions, plus the fact that he pays inadequate attention to traffic control devices in his overpowering lust for a steak. Other than that he's a first class guy !!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Okay, buddy...That's strike two.

Confiscation is getting closer. Without it, I doubt I can find your office.