Where to buy fish and shrimp?

Question.....where can I buy good and cheap fish and shrimp around town? Please don't tell me "The Fish Market".....Looking for better options than that....Thanks in advance for your suggestions. :p

Landshark

I suggest Sea Products. Everything they sell is frozen immediately as it comes from the ships if not already frozen. They are located 1 block east of Benito Juarez across the street from the Burger King on the north end of town. They have a wide variety of seafood similar to what is found at the fish market. Shrimp is available in many sizes and quantities. One of my favorites is the vacuum packed 1/2 kilo (1.1 lbs) of shrimp pictured below. Easy to just throw them in the cooler to take home. The shrimp are shelled and deveined and ready to cook. All you need to do is rinse them. The size pictured was U-15 (approx 15 per lb) and there were 17 shrimp in the package and the cost was $12. Many other sizes/options for less.

Sea Products shrimp.jpg Shrimp on the grill.jpg
Bacon wrapped with a piece of chili, grilled and basted with scampi sauce. Delicious!