Where's the Dog?

Roberto

Well Known Member
He hit a cow up on the res but is all right. He is battling the realtors.

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Playaperro, could you please show up and call me a few names so I know you're doing OK, please?
I wish we could re-open the borders for a week or two and let in all the deportees like Submarine, Happy, PlayaPero, that monkey on a jet ski JOE, Hooch... I have to be forgetting more. JERRY, lady jeeper, Pitiquito Rosy, GV JACK... hope I'm not forgetting anyone. It's been a long ride on this forum since I found it about 11 years ago...

If only I could see one more post about ~~~~~`````` THE GREAT GUERO``````~~~~ AKA THE GREAT HAPPY!!! `````` ~~~~~~~~

audsley

Well Known Member
Not all of them were deported. Lady Jeeper sadly passed away, and I believe Pitiquito Rosy simply dropped out along with Lagrimas, Asprinkles, RB Moore, Inka Roads and others. I suspect some left because of the ridiculous political trash talk.

And if Happy never comes back, I'll be more than just OK with that.

Roberto

Well Known Member
I think facebook took away new folks. Really ony a handful left. When you look at 'viewers on line' you often get a big number but Stu told me most of that was bots and stuff like than not real people interested in Penasco.

Jack is still around. He has a new girlfriend and may come to visit ! I get a message from Haps occasionally. Same with Jerry I hear from him some but he is more active on Facebook.. He has been holed up on the ranch. Spoke with Rosy a few months back she is doing well. Do not know what happened to Lagrimas. I used to see Sub around town, had a custom plate 'SUBMARINE".

playaperro

El Pirata
He hit a cow up on the res but is all right. He is battling the realtors.
True Roberto, I did hit a cow couple miles west of Sells Az. Just waiting for town to get realistic and let people back in so they can get on with their lives.
Just waiting it out to file charges and put liens on Sly real estate agents homes. Be careful of new start ups.

joanC

Well Known Member
I think facebook took away new folks. Really ony a handful left. When you look at 'viewers on line' you often get a big number but Stu told me most of that was bots and stuff like than not real people interested in Penasco.

Jack is still around. He has a new girlfriend and may come to visit ! I get a message from Haps occasionally. Same with Jerry I hear from him some but he is more active on Facebook.. He has been holed up on the ranch. Spoke with Rosy a few months back she is doing well. Do not know what happened to Lagrimas. I used to see Sub around town, had a custom plate 'SUBMARINE".
Did you know if you got enticed into the facebook trap, once you are registered you can never deregister ?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Not all of them were deported. Lady Jeeper sadly passed away, and I believe Pitiquito Rosy simply dropped out along with Lagrimas, Asprinkles, RB Moore, Inka Roads and others. I suspect some left because of the ridiculous political trash talk.

And if Happy never comes back, I'll be more than just OK with that.
God how could I forget all of them as well?! Sad to hear about LJ. Forgot about Lagrimas. He used to talk about Ejido Lopez Aceves and now for the last 3 years on the Boo Bar Poker Run I can actually say that I've been over there now. He used to talk about letting you camp on some of his property over there. ASPRINKLES!!!!!!!!!!!! LEIGH!!!! Man, glad I got to meet him one time down in Lobos at his house. Jerry and I drove down one day and then I went back the next day by myself and Leigh and two of his buddies helped me into the water. Before I went out fishing we sat there drinking some cold Tecate rojos (CON MAS SABOR) as they fed me some good smoked Alaskin salmon that one of Leighs friends had brought down. Definitely a cool dude with a ton of LOBOS and fishing knowledge. RB Moore was one of those Republicans you could like. Reasonable, educated and a tremendous fisherman with a wealth of knowledge. His post about Grouper reproduction is still a sticky at the top of the Fishing section. INKA ROADS!!!! I used to get into one fight a week with Inka. He actually came up to me at the Tekila Bar one time about 3 years ago now and introduced himself and his wife. We had some laughs and talked for a minute.

So many forum members that I've actually met in person. It's always cool to meet someone and put a face to the posts you've come across over the years.

Met Encanto and daughter or two in Cholla Bay one day years ago. That was cool. HobieVern got to meet him at Tekila Bar. HILLBOY met him in Cholla Bay. BROKENWAVE in Cholla Bay! ED B! SHOUT OUT EDDDDDDDD B!!! Holding it down, catching everything in CB right now during this lockdown! Met Hooch in JJ's one time and he bought me a drink LOL.

Pry the best meeting ever though???? I come walking out of the OXXO across the street from Al Capones and this HUGE Ford F250 or 350 7.3 bullet proof diesel with all the fixings pulls up and rolls down the tinted window, are you MEXICO JOE?! I immediately go, have I pissed you off on the forum? LOL He goes, I'm JUNGLE JIM!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

Anyways, I'm sure there's more people from the forum that I've met. Sorry if I've forgotten anyone. It's honestly one of the coolest things that happens every now and then when someone taps me on the shoulder and says, are you Mexico Joe? Most of the time my reaction is, hopefully I'm not about to get my ass kicked LOLOLOLOL!

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I've met Mex Joe in Cholla, Russ at RCPM last January, but have seen him in JJ's a couple of times and at his project homes in Cholla,
I Saw Jerry at Santo Tomas once having an animated conversation with a neighbor or friend a few years ago, never spoke with him.
Rosy she's my insurance go to. Probably some others too but didn't know it.

kahunito

Crap Ive never met anybody in person that i know of on the forum. I would always read it as a way of vicariously being in RP. The forum was almost a tv series with all the banter and back and forth. Rubbertoe, HillBearToe, GV jack , Jerry, JJ, and many more some of which I am still enjoying reading your Posts. So much fun and good info.! Thank You all.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
God how could I forget all of them as well?! Sad to hear about LJ. Forgot about Lagrimas. He used to talk about Ejido Lopez Aceves and now for the last 3 years on the Boo Bar Poker Run I can actually say that I've been over there now. He used to talk about letting you camp on some of his property over there. ASPRINKLES!!!!!!!!!!!! LEIGH!!!! Man, glad I got to meet him one time down in Lobos at his house. Jerry and I drove down one day and then I went back the next day by myself and Leigh and two of his buddies helped me into the water. Before I went out fishing we sat there drinking some cold Tecate rojos (CON MAS SABOR) as they fed me some good smoked Alaskin salmon that one of Leighs friends had brought down. Definitely a cool dude with a ton of LOBOS and fishing knowledge. RB Moore was one of those Republicans you could like. Reasonable, educated and a tremendous fisherman with a wealth of knowledge. His post about Grouper reproduction is still a sticky at the top of the Fishing section. INKA ROADS!!!! I used to get into one fight a week with Inka. He actually came up to me at the Tekila Bar one time about 3 years ago now and introduced himself and his wife. We had some laughs and talked for a minute.

So many forum members that I've actually met in person. It's always cool to meet someone and put a face to the posts you've come across over the years.

Met Encanto and daughter or two in Cholla Bay one day years ago. That was cool. HobieVern got to meet him at Tekila Bar. HILLBOY met him in Cholla Bay. BROKENWAVE in Cholla Bay! ED B! SHOUT OUT EDDDDDDDD B!!! Holding it down, catching everything in CB right now during this lockdown! Met Hooch in JJ's one time and he bought me a drink LOL.

Pry the best meeting ever though???? I come walking out of the OXXO across the street from Al Capones and this HUGE Ford F250 or 350 7.3 bullet proof diesel with all the fixings pulls up and rolls down the tinted window, are you MEXICO JOE?! I immediately go, have I pissed you off on the forum? LOL He goes, I'm JUNGLE JIM!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

Anyways, I'm sure there's more people from the forum that I've met. Sorry if I've forgotten anyone. It's honestly one of the coolest things that happens every now and then when someone taps me on the shoulder and says, are you Mexico Joe? Most of the time my reaction is, hopefully I'm not about to get my ass kicked LOLOLOLOL!

Hey Joe,

You will shit when you see my new one. It's a 2019 F-350 crew cab 4x4 diesel dually silver spruce in color. Had the speed governor disabled, not sure how fast it'll go. Had a KRIT Injun cop stop me heading south on Hwy 95 on the last downhill stretch into Parker. I says wat's up? He says do you know how fast you were going, I says no the speedometer only goes to 100. He says when you came over the crest up there I had you clocked at 110. I says sorry the speedometer only goes to 100. Long story but it only cost me $375 bucks.

Oh, thanks again Kenny for the free advertising!!

JJ

Kenny

Well Known Member
Hey Joe,

You will shit when you see my new one. It's a 2019 F-350 crew cab 4x4 diesel dually silver spruce in color. Had the speed governor disabled, not sure how fast it'll go. Had a KRIT Injun cop stop me heading south on Hwy 95 on the last downhill stretch into Parker. I says wat's up? He says do you know how fast you were going, I says no the speedometer only goes to 100. He says when you came over the crest up there I had you clocked at 110. I says sorry the speedometer only goes to 100. Long story but it only cost me $375 bucks.

JJ
Maybe you should put some water in that shit hole you call a pool, and clean up that junkyard you call a back yard. Or should I just advertise it with some nice aerial pictures? Oh, that's right, you don't like pictures, do you?

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Kenny.................

Thanks for your continuing support for my business. Yesterday I got two new customers with $$$ sales $$$ thanks to you and this site. You should have discussed a commission with me before making your friendly helpful move.

As for your concern about my pool, it is full with 22,000 gallons of sparkling clear clean potable water at a perfect 82 degrees last night. Just wonderful to soak in as the ribeyes and fresh Florida sweet corn slow cook on my home grown mesquite fired bar-bee. I do drain it every other year due to the mineral build up from the locally supplied poisonous tap water. Did you check out my 350 gallon hot tub on the deck? We use it every night of the year.

And, this "junkyard" you mention, it is actually a constantly rotating line of million dollar product awaiting hefty sales as complete restorable vintage Willys Jeep vehicles or destined to end up in the "chop shop" on my property that can be seen from the space cameras as well. As a matter of fact right now I have three vehicles being stripped for vintage parts that a not available any where, period.

And, the next time you want to try to dig up more dirt on me via "aerial" pictures which are actually generated in outer space, you might direct your cursor over one street to the west where you will see one of my rental properties with thirty more Willys Jeep vehicles that are in absolutely perfect condition awaiting sale to a happy customer who will then buy all of the publications and parts from me for his restoration project.

And, while you are at it with nothing to do with your obviously worthless life, just zoom the cursor south a few miles and you will easily see my twenty acre spread with another rental and as of now maybe one hundred and fifty or so more Willys Jeep vehicles, all awaiting rebirth or disassembly.

Thanks again for the free advertising!

JJ

playaperro

El Pirata
Since you mentioned it Kenny I'd be interested in seeing pics, you know I don't start any shit on here ever, throwing rocks LOL.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Hey Joe,

JJ

Yea, see, I'm poor so I can't get away with shit like that.