Who else will be down for Memorial weekend?

Hillbeartoe

Well Known Member
We headin down that Firday the 26 and back on Monday. Potentially 14 or more of the crew and a First timer.
Weather report was looking good, knock on wood.
Sound off yo.

:shark::gofish"

Bob Oso

Well Known Member
We headin down that Firday the 26 and back on Monday. Potentially 14 or more of the crew and a First timer.
Sound off yo.

You're a brave man to be on the road Friday & Monday. No so much the drive as the border wait you'll be doing.

bringitbig

Well Known Member
Family and I are actually coming down on Memorial Day when most will be heading north, and we're staying the week. Back in my younger, single days, I would be so down with the holiday, partying, chicas, sex, etc. But I hung all that kind of lifestyle up 20 years ago. Now I'm more about less crowds, less wait times, no drama, idiots driving 100 mph between the border and beach....I'm in safe mode now I guess..lol. Or maybe it's old mode.

Hillbeartoe

Well Known Member
Family and I are actually coming down on Memorial Day when most will be heading north, and we're staying the week. Back in my younger, single days, I would be so down with the holiday, partying, chicas, sex, etc. But I hung all that kind of lifestyle up 20 years ago. Now I'm more about less crowds, less wait times, no drama, idiots driving 100 mph between the border and beach....I'm in safe mode now I guess..lol. Or maybe it's old mode.
I get it. We were down for Easter and aside from a little wait heading back home it was just enough people to be interesting but IMO was pretty damn quiet.
Sometimes I like seeing all the freaks. But even at my age sometimes it's silly lol.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Sound off yo.

We still have to grab a beer man... I'll be in Cholla Bay and around town Friday - Sunday leaving early early early Monday morning....

mondone

Whitecaps
Crossed into Mexico about 6:30am this morning, one vehicle in front of me with atv, asked him for title. We pulled up next, had us roll down 2nd row window, saw our dog and wanted proof of rabies vaccine. That was it , easy peasy. Sitting on the beach now.