Who serves the best hamburgers in Penasco?

Best Burgers

I am with Cortez2 and Tortuga, Coffee Haus has an excellent burger! Just had one about a week ago and enjoyed it immensely

Sonora

Try the "Cheeseburger in Paradise" at Lattitude 31. VERY VERY TASTEY indeed! The owner says he grinds it himself and if I remember correctly he said he uses sirloin. The roasted green chili sets it apart from all others.

I agree about the burgers at the thankfully now deceased MOAB. One would think that if you were going to promote yourself as a GREAT burger place, the very least you would do is try to make a tastey one.

Coffee Haus best there is!!!!!!
I have to agree with Cortez2, not just that the Kaffe Haus has the best burger in PP, but probably better than you will find in most places stateside or otherwise. Although some recommend Erik's I tried both and Kaffe Haus beats Erik's hands down. For one thing Kaffe Haus is much cleaner and more comfortable. Also Erik's is a good burger but they are over-handling the ground beef and that tends to make the burger tough no matter what quality beef you use to build it. Kaffe Haus serves the most tender burger I've had anywhere. It is a very nice portion and served on an in-house made roll. The only thing I fault them on is the mustard (French's yellow). I suggested they offer at least another choice like a dark deli mustard or something more robust.

A

AZ Miguel

I had a green chile burger from MOAB before they closed and it was very good but expensive for Mexico. If I'm going to a third world country I expect to pay third world country prices, $8.00 for a burger and fries in Mexico is a true joke!

Roberto

Really ??!! I tried MOAB twice and they were absolutely the worst burgers I have ever had as well as being expensive.