Who was here in the beginning?

Roberto

Well Known Member
Although the Covid crisis has dampened a lot right now, my hope is we get back to some level of normal and we can all get back to the place we enjoy, regardless of how you choose to enjoy it.

I hope you already are aware of the high level of respect and gratitude many of us have for all it takes to keep this thing between the rails. and if there is anything we, some of us anyway, can do for you it only takes a message.

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
I hope you already are aware of the high level of respect and gratitude many of us have for all it takes to keep this thing between the rails. and if there is anything we, some of us anyway, can do for you it only takes a message.
He may need likker. Ya what he says.

Kelney

Well Known Member
I recall the original forum. You could post under any name if you wanted. I did several under Sheriff Joe..

The second forum was great. There were a lot of great contributors as I primarily followed it for the fishing. I do miss the reports and posts from Ric, Audi and the general forum posts by Third Strike. I also enjoyed the Happy posts. Albeit if he was pissed at you he would turn a bit psycho, so I understand why he wore out his welcome.

I was not much of a fan of Schwab at the time. He was pro paving over paradise and I was not. I was looking to get banned so I mentioned he could lick the sweat off the balls of a dead immigrant. It worked. I have since come around and have rented many properties through his company. I just wish he would have handed the forum over to someone rather than killing it.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Joe Baby,
My intent was NOT to get you to stop posting anything you want here. .We all go after it sometimes when something bubbles over. If you say F*** You Bobo thats OK with me . It's that the fun between you two seems to infuse everything and gets tiresome for that reason. I was not joking about you guys starting your own thread and operating it as such. I bet you get some newbies. I know many regulars will peek over there periodically, just remember NO Positive Posts !! No crybabies allowed.
I'm sure Tyler and Stu have no objections but they are the bosses. I Know how much you enjoy trolling and would feel really badly if I did something to interfere with that. Take her to a private room and lash it out. She is scared of you and prolly won't follow and respond but it is worth a try. Just be careful, I really think she is an adolescent girl and may turn crybaby.

Love and Kisses Amigo Mio.
No offense taken Bob. I was only referring to replies to our friend. I will continue to post. I've never been a troll like those others are. I'm more or less the guardian troll that only trolls other trolls. I've never even considered trolling you or anyone that brings meaningful information to this site. I've always been on this site to read and share information about Rocky Point period. Every now and then it gets a little boring around here and I can't help myself when these donkeys blow on their dog whistle. That's why I said out of RESPETO for you I will stop engaging with said donkeys. I will continue to engage with the rest of the forum as I have for 10 years.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Joe? Never stop. Just consider what's advice and what's opinion. Your advice is priceless. Your opinion, well.... not so much.

Same for all of us here. Love ya Man! No homo.
Nah, I just meant stop responding to the trolls. You'd have to ban me to get me to stop posting on this site. It's habitual in nature at this point.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I recall the original forum. You could post under any name if you wanted. I did several under Sheriff Joe..

The second forum was great. There were a lot of great contributors as I primarily followed it for the fishing. I do miss the reports and posts from Ric, Audi and the general forum posts by Third Strike. I also enjoyed the Happy posts. Albeit if he was pissed at you he would turn a bit psycho, so I understand why he wore out his welcome.

I was not much of a fan of Schwab at the time. He was pro paving over paradise and I was not. I was looking to get banned so I mentioned he could lick the sweat off the balls of a dead immigrant. It worked. I have since come around and have rented many properties through his company. I just wish he would have handed the forum over to someone rather than killing it.
I too came for the fishing threads and stayed for the banter. If you're talking about Ric Feld apparently Lucky Chucky taught him everything he knows growing up in Cholla Bay. I've never net him but Kenny knows him. I've only heard all these stories from Chuck Blair but I believe them. I definitely miss seeing those posts from Moore. I guess Shawno is the resident fish killer now but he usually only posts to IG. He hasn't been on the forum for a while now but some times, I guess pictures are all that you need! Love seeing his posts.

joester

2 salty dawgs
I'm not sure if it was 2007 or 2008, it was here that I found azbeachboys post about their Thanksgiving potluck, and got an ok for us to join them. Met a lot of fine people that weekend, with Kenny ending the weekend dropping off some nice filets for us before we left to go home. Been a repeat visitor each year for Thanksgiving week, with an occasional spring visit. We really enjoy the Mirador, and all our RV stays have been at PDO. Have reservations for Thanksgiving again, hope it calms down by then so we can continue the good times. Seadweller has been our guide to Bird Island on quite a few Thanksgiving charity trips - always a great time. The dolphin stampede year was an epic trip. Good times - thanks Stuart + Tyler, maybe we'll finally meet over Thanksgiving this year. Stay safe and healthy.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I miss Seadweller's posts. He's the one who showed us the underwater videos, so we took his advice and went to Lobos to snorkle-amazing! Just add Saltwater
You see the big great white that munched that sea lion last year in Lobos? Arturos Fish and Dive Instagram has it...