Wholesale Marine and Boat Building needs

jerry

www.jamestowndistributors.com

The West System Epoxies and the Epifane varnishes are both a cut above.We find the Epifane Varnish is great for refinishing exposed wooden front doors. Of course the best solution is to hire a designer that avoids exposing wood to sun whenever possible in the house planning stage.

Hey you might even find a nice bronze anchor and chain to rap around someone special.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
That's a great link.. they have tons of cool supplies and the prices look pretty good.

jerry

Jerry, What would be the best product to apply to garage doors to fight the brisa-sea salt air?
What is the extent of the damage?
Grainger has some stuff available locally in Tucson that will help (also wd40 on lower grade exterior fixtures seems to help if you keep on it)

http://www.grainger.com/1/3/rust-and-corrosion-protectant
The bottom line is cheap building materials and practices cost more in the end. If a person is going to flip the place in a few years I guess going cheap works but for you and me it pays to buy superior materials. To control costs Santo Tomas the builders used 250 bucks Home Depot cheap steel exterior doors and they are going to crap.My 1000 dollar high grade Aluminum clad wood doors look like new . Same with paints,stains,overlays and sealers.If it's cheaper chances are you will be scrapping it off to recoat it years earlier.

W

Wremymymn

Nice. In the first video it seems you guys troll pretty fast.