Who's going down the weekend of 6/7?

Kenny

Well Known Member
azbeachboy said:
Jeff,
Same spot as always, # 1 is the first spot on the beach as you drive in to San Juan. You can''t miss the "digging dog" tied to the back of my trailer. We'll be there Friday - Tuesday then heading to Santo Tomas for a week. Come on by and :fish: with Kenny and I. I know were going to La Pinta.
Ladyjeepers, new spot is just a stones throw away.
Or maybe Morua, the first estuary. I've always had good luck there the second week of June.

NO! I'm not the "digging dog" :cool:

A

azbeachboy

Saturday afternoon happy hour at my place is ok with the boss and me.
I'm down to just five chairs and a low beach wall. Valerie has said BYOB but we will have some rum drinks also ;) . Because Kenny and I going south after the weekend I don't have much ice chest room for munchies. Maybe a little potluck?
I have a great location and a good stereo and the beach is just a couple feet away...

Jeff

Well Known Member
What time ya thinking? We are doing our usual fish fry/shrimp boil on Saturday evening.

don

Well Known Member
Hi Chari!
Well, since you were planning on raising a new deck, but found out they wouldn't allow a permanent one; build one you can readily disassemble. I built a large raised playhouse for my kids years ago, and when we moved we unbolted it and moved it with us. This playhouse also had a small deck... Come to think of it, the playhouse would have been large enough for Kenny and a couple of friend sleeping bags. Shoot, they would've had there own private deck with railing! It unbolted in about 45 minutes.

We hope to hook up with you, Kenny, Chuck and whoever else wants to meet up on Sunday. We're planning on stopping by Chucks first, and then if were allowed, climb the wall to your place. Hopefully we'll arrive on Sunday mid afternoon.

don

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi Don,
That's funny. I told 'em we were going to use bolts and screws on the deck so we could take it down but they still won't let me.

I'm staying in the north 40 in space 349, my friend's trailer. I haven't moved my trailer yet as I can't afford the whole years' rent by myself. I asked if I could pay 6 months but was told I have to pay the whole year upfront. I am still working on partners. I have a very good possibility and one set of my original partners will be able to come in in July. So, hopefully I'll be in in July. I will wait until it cools off to fix the place up.

See you Sunday!

Chari

A

azbeachboy

I was thinking chips & salsa ect...We could do shrimp if we got organized...
This is Sat. afternoon ?

Kenny

Well Known Member
Hey Chuck! Don't forget to bring your little guitar playing banana friend and the rest of the bunch. :D Man they were a blast last time :lol:

I'm really looking forward to seeing old friends and seeing friends from the forum for the first time, and making new one's as well.

Kenny aka BIGFISH! :fish:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well, I guess we have to go and meet everybody, I will be bringing my favorite drinks, Bacardi a la tropical and TECATE, MMMMM maybe Corralejo and juice, well there is time to think about it!!!! I am looking forward to meet all of you guys!!!!
Viva TECATE!!!! :D

C

colemanscottage

Aww, we can't make it this weekend but would love to catch up with you guys the weekend if the 28th/29th if anyone will be in town.

Have fun everyone :)

F

FIESTAFROG

I'll be a the Baja pool on Saturday getting my aqua-drink on!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well, although it was a sad weekend due to the mayor accident that took place down by Lukeville I have to say that I enjoy very much seing Val and Chuck again and meet Rockypointjoe, Ladyjeeper, Keith and the infamous scary outfit Kenny!!!! :lol: we went looking for you Jeff but I guess you were out and about no signs of live in you rig, oh well next time!!

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
It was great meeting up with all you guys....I'm terrible with "real names"...but always remember faces!!!

The food was great, as well as the drinks....

LadyJeeper....sorry we didn't connect Sunday morning for the ride out to your trailer at the Reef....sent you email....

Inkaroads (and "wifey"....like i said, I can't remember names to save my life!!! :roll: :oops: :oops: ).....many thanks for the translation services!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
It was great meeting Chuck and Valerie, Eduardo and Alicia, Kenny, Don and family. Jeff, we're sorry you didn't make it and we're sorry more of you didn't come out. We would have loved to meet you! A very good time was had by all. There will be a next time, perhaps at the new Smuggler's Cove! A new partnership has been formed and the wheels are rolling! :D The weather was great and I was really sorry that I didn't take Monday off! Happy days are here again! :sunny:

B

BeachMom

Wish we could have been there :( ! Sounds like a good time was had by all. :D

joester

2 salty dawgs
sounds like a good old time had by all - wish we could have been there too.
spending some vacation time in the high country of AZ for a few months or so - will be making the trip down again when it cools down - will keep in touch here.
have plans for thanksgiving been talked about yet? it's pretty much an annual for us now -
too soon to plan ahead????

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hey Joe
Chuck won't be home from Santo Tomas until Sunday. I'm pretty sure I heard it was on. I'm planning on being there, hopefully in my own bed! And within walking distance! :D

joester

2 salty dawgs
Chari -
good to hear from you - we've been busy elsewhere.
tomorrow we're off to the high country - Reservation Lake at 9000'.
time to cool off.
so you have some new partners and are still planning on moving in east of PDO?
let me know how it's going.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oooh, you lucky dogs. Reservation Lake is my all time favorite. I love it so much that I take the long way in so I don't kill my motor home. It takes FOREVER that way!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I have new partners. Hopefully we'll have it moved soon. We went out to check it out on Sunday, (first time since I stored it) It'll take us a month to get all the sand out of it! :eek3:

Yes, east of PDO.

I would tell you to have a great time at Reservation Lake but I know you will anyway! Lucky DOGS!!!!! :D

Let me know when you have some free time. We'll go out for drinks or something.