Who's going down the weekend of 6/7?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well, it has been almost a week since the infamous reunion at PP by a few members of the forum and like it or not here are some of the pictures.
Well I guess I could have named all of the people on the picture but then there will be no surprises for the next meeting!!!! :eek:

C

colemanscottage

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Hope to meet some of you on our next trip down, June 28th.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
InkaRoads said:
Well, it has been almost a week since the infamous reunion at PP by a few members of the forum and like it or not here are some of the pictures.
Well I guess I could have named all of the people on the picture but then there will be no surprises for the next meeting!!!! :eek:
Who is all in that picture?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
well, we have Angel, Kenny, without his scarry outfit and all dressed up for the ocassion, Joe, Chari, Eduardo, Alicia, Chuck, Val, and Kieth taking the picture, the funny thing is that most of us met for the first time and the commaradery was such that you might thing we knew each other for years and that seemed to be the feeling among all of us that the only thing in common was going to PP, for some 30+ years, and that was all that was needed to enjoy a fantastic weekend at the beach and let me tell you IT WAS!!!!! :D :D :D :D :eek:
Viva TECATE!!!!!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
oh, oh, lets not forget about the food!!! how could I!!!! Keith's jambalaya, to suck your finger, well the fork, afterall we are civilized, even if we can affrord the condos, we had Gray puppon, Chari's potatoes, mm,mm,mm, sorry Chari forgot what you call them, the important thing was the flavor, Kenny's coffe, you can smell it a mile away, why the way he is not tan is the amount of coffe he drinks that tints his skin, since I left Tucson right after my BP class all I had a chance was to get some awesome Pollo Lucas, Val's dip was to die for, although she gave us the recipe, I am keeping it to myself, you know like a RR!! pirates treasure and the rest brought a variety of drinks that you will think you were in some exotic island, some rums from I do not know where that tasted very nice and of course your typical Pacifico and needless to say your local tequila!!!! no lime no salt!!!! only in America, I mean the lime and salt!!!! :eek:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
AH!!! for those of you that will get together with us the next time there will be a test and for each name you miss you must get a case of beer, Pacifico or TECATE, or a bottle of tequila, or a couple of pounds of Kenny's preffered cafe!!!!! :lol: :eek: since the surprise has been spoiled and someone was not patient enough to wait for the next meeting!!! :roll: :lol:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
My potatoes don't have a name. Everybody call's them Chari's potatoes. All they are is red potatoes, green onions and butter. They are as easy to make as they sound. And really yummy!

joester

2 salty dawgs
well I hope the crew continues gathering, and that my wife and i can join the party this fall.
thanks for the posts and the pics!

B

BeachMom

I remember at one point someone talked about gathering for New Years Eve in RP. That would be a blast! :!: :p

A

azbeachboy

It was a lot of fun meeting all the new and old friends at my trailer. I've been down the last three New Years and the weather was warm during the day. New Years or Thanksgiving would be fun for a get together?

Kenny

Well Known Member
OK I might as well start from the start.. 3:am Friday and off to a half day's work after a restless night, I still get excited about going down after all these years. Got home and threw my Junk in the Jeep and headed to Apache Junction to get my fender, hood, and header panel I put on my jeep painted. I had to get that done so that if I got in another accident in Mexico I could at least start from the beginning again. :D I was one the road again at 3:pm and thought I was doing fine, wrong! I hit stopped traffic in Y and pulled off the road on the right side by the store and that area and the other side of the road looked like a drive in theatre in no time at all. I amused myself by walking around and talking to people and asking the lady's who came out of the men's bathroom because there was a line 30 deep for the women if they remembered to put the lid up. It could have been worse, I could have been with one of those people that just bitched and moaned. Not sure when I got to Chucks, about 11:30, and by the time I got to sleep it was close to a 24 hour day. Heck, I guess it just makes the vacation seem longer and trust me, it did..LOL I slept with a Angel to boot!
Saturday, up early and we were expecting ladyjeeper and Co and when they hadn't showed by 3 or so I drove over to Bobs, he's right down the road. It was great to see Bob again and we sat in one of the patio's and talked nonsense for a few hours, perfect. When I got back to the trailer I was greeted buy this unruly mob of hungry freaks, perfect again. It was like seeing old friends, hugs all around and shit eating grins. The chips and Salsa had turned into a great meal with great people and no lull in the conversation. It was like we known each other for years and yes, Eduardo has that same upbeat humor :sunny: and outgoing personality :lol: that he has one the forum and with a wife, Alicia, to match! It was great meeting Chari in person and her friend Keith and jet ski's go straight, Joe. The party moved into the trailer after awhile, it was windy, and we kind of made a circle and again more smiles and talked nonsense into the night, perfect.
Sunday morning I walked up to where Chari and Co were staying and I found them outside of the trailer sitting around in chairs and still smiling, :D perfect. We sat around jaw jacking and waited for a friend who never showed and then we all went out for great breakfast and then on to see Chari's "Smugglers Cove" at the Reef. It looks like it won't be long before Chari's home away from home will be up and running again with a great crew of wonderful people, perfect. The afternoon went way to fast and I was as sorry to see them go as they were to leave, well almost.
Hey! some guy just pulled in behind the trailer with a nice boat :boat: with twin 125's. I knew who it was so I stuck my head around the trailer and yelled at the guy driving the truck , Hey you! you can't park there!!".. To be continued on the fishing thread when my finger cools down.

Sorry I missed you Jim, I still say you are one of the most level headed, nice guys on the forum. Even if you are a --never mind.. :lol: