Who's going down the weekend of 6/7?

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Anyone planning on being down there the weekend of 6/7? Maybe a get-together would be in order?

Margaritavilla has reopened (although it's not up to what it used to be....)...BTW, Arturo (Karaoke guy) passed away in April.

Was there over Memorial Day...and the crowds were sparse compared to previous years....the town just about emptied out by Tuesday.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
We are, but we're going with a group of co-workers of mine...

Hopefully it's good weather! :D

C

colemanscottage

we'll be down with some friends on June 28/29...corssing our fingers that it's not toooo hot! :oops:

Kenny

Well Known Member
dmcauley said:
Hoping to be christaning my new boat that weekend- The second motor arrived yesterday
Great Dan :!: , It will be like Christmas in June :D . Here's to a wonderful maiden voyage. :)

Kelney

Well Known Member
dmcauley said:
Hoping to be christaning my new boat that weekend- The second motor arrived yesterday
Hell Dan, you having that boat assembled in Mexico? :lol:

I am sure it will be ready manana.

don

Well Known Member
We'll be down from 6-8 thru 6-15. Planning on meeting up Kenny, Chuck, Lady Jeeper and ? at Margartia Villa. Hopefully get to see Dans' new :boat:

A big THANK YOU to Tyler!

dmcauley

Well Known Member
Now that the motor is here I should know shortly if I made a mistake buying this boat- If these people don't hustle this week I may be forced to make another decision on another boat :boat:

T

TerryV

My family and I will be there from 6/7 to 6/14. I hope to come and see some of you.

A

azbeachboy

If anybody wants to stop by for happy befor Margaritavilla feel free. Kenny and I will be beach front in space #1 at San Juan Trailer Park. You can't miss Kenny's sleeping bag under the trailer...

don

Well Known Member
Uh, I thought Kenny was sleeping under Lady Jeepers "Portable Deck?

We'll be a looking for ya' Chuck and we will be a maroon colored suburban.

Jeff

Well Known Member
When are you going to be there chuck? we will be on the beach starting Wednesday(4th) thru saturday then movung into the reef rv park from sunday til wednesday.

Plan on doing some shore fishing. Any good honey holes around that area? :fish:

A

azbeachboy

Jeff,
Same spot as always, # 1 is the first spot on the beach as you drive in to San Juan. You can''t miss the "digging dog" tied to the back of my trailer. We'll be there Friday - Tuesday then heading to Santo Tomas for a week. Come on by and :fish: with Kenny and I. I know were going to La Pinta.
Ladyjeepers, new spot is just a stones throw away.

R

rmiller

I am a newbe. I will be down for the first time June 5-8. I would love to meet some of you. My handel was lasvegas on the old forum.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
rmiller said:
I am a newbe. I will be down for the first time June 5-8. I would love to meet some of you. My handel was lasvegas on the old forum.
Wow, it seems like everyone is going down that weekend. If the border line is long, I'm blaming all of you! :twisted:

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
tyler said:
rmiller said:
Wow, it seems like everyone is going down that weekend. If the border line is long, I'm blaming all of you! :twisted:
That's why I try not to leave on Sundays....I'm staying til Monday (6/9). My trailer is out at Quality Star (next to Desert Oasis), but have a friend who has a trailer at San Rafael (LadyJeeper's POTENTIAL new place)....

Margaritavilla sounds like a good meeting place....just need to set a date/time....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi all,
What time would everyone like to meet at the new Margaritavilla on Sunday? I have to come home after so fashionably late would make it hard on me. Don, this is your gig. What time will work for you? If some of you have to leave on Sunday and wouldn't be able to make it, I'd like to meet you on Sat. Perhaps Chuck wouldn't mind us for Happy Hour. I have a bottle of Ron Bacardi Anejo and some Cokes to share. Let's get this done, I'm ready for some quality party times with some quality new friends! :D

And Don, forgive me for being dense. What is a portable deck? :?:

Chari