Wind Turbines

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Now they make you drive through 5-7 mph
I might be an asshole and go 3mph.... Act stupid afterward. Oooo that wasn't fast enough??? My bad. Do you want me to go back through?? Such a pointless game. If we wanted to end the importation of drugs into this country we could do it tomorrow and we wouldn't need XRay... All this dumb ass shit is for the naïve people that still believe in GOOD GUYS vs BAD GUYS.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Ya might wanna rethink that.

It was found that children living in homes as far as 600 m from power lines had an elevated risk of leukemia. An increased risk of 69% for leukemia was found for children living within 200 m of power lines while an increased risk of 23% was found for children living within 200 to 600 m of the lines.[3] This study was notable in that it found some elevation of risk at much greater distances than previous studies.
At least you posted something from a medical journal. Larry, Queen and Steve Maduro would have quoted something from windturbinescancerisbad.com/bonerpills

We for many years would ride the power lines from Scottsdale road to the Verde river or over to the Bartlett lake dam. When we parked under the power lines we often could hear a hissing noise and the static electricity was incredible. Nor sure about health issues but there is definitely some kind of power field surrounding the big power lines.
I live over by there. We just went mountain biking a few weeks ago under the power lines. It's incredible how noisy those lines are. We stopped for a few minutes under them to rest. One in the group stopped in one spot and the rest were a few feet away. He was startled and thought his hands were going numb cuz everything started tingling. Turns out his bike was vibrating from the lines. There was a certain spot under the lines if you moved over to it, your bike would vibrate. It was a very weird feeling. Doesn't seem like it would be a good idea to stay under those for any extended period of time.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
I live over by there. We just went mountain biking a few weeks ago under the power lines. It's incredible how noisy those lines are. We stopped for a few minutes under them to rest. One in the group stopped in one spot and the rest were a few feet away. He was startled and thought his hands were going numb cuz everything started tingling. Turns out his bike was vibrating from the lines. There was a certain spot under the lines if you moved over to it, your bike would vibrate. It was a very weird feeling. Doesn't seem like it would be a good idea to stay under those for any extended period of time.
Funny. We have had similar experiences. Lately we have switched to mountain bikes and have been riding regularly at Brown’s Ranch and the Pima & Dynamite trailheads. I want to try the trick of holding a fluorescent bulb under tose lines at night to see if they light up. But hey- everything gives you cancer these days!

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
I might be an asshole and go 3mph.... Act stupid afterward. Oooo that wasn't fast enough??? My bad. Do you want me to go back through?? Such a pointless game. If we wanted to end the importation of drugs into this country we could do it tomorrow and we wouldn't need XRay... All this dumb ass shit is for the naïve people that still believe in GOOD GUYS vs BAD GUYS.
Joe: how would you end the importation of drugs tomorrow? I am curious because even if you legalize drugs in the U.S. there is a black market-see Colorado & California news, and also there huge flow of prescription drugs that are “illegal” by our laws. Just askin.

richwi

Well Known Member
Not saying it’s the right thing to do... but if you made drugs legal and sold them cheap you wouldn’t have any market for illegal ones.

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
Not saying it’s the right thing to do... but if you made drugs legal and sold them cheap you wouldn’t have any market for illegal ones.
Anti government people wont be lining up to pay the tax on the product. So the black market never sleeps. Government product is also substandard compared to black market.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Joe: how would you end the importation of drugs tomorrow? I am curious because even if you legalize drugs in the U.S. there is a black market-see Colorado & California news, and also there huge flow of prescription drugs that are “illegal” by our laws. Just askin.
Well for 2 years I worked for the biggest OPIOD DEALER in America, McKesson. Second, I wouldn't end the importation of drugs. Dollar for dollar the war on drugs is even a bigger failure when you look at it in terms of rehabilitation. You could take a quarter of that money and focus on rehabilitation instead of criminalization. Why should being in simple possession of a drug be criminal? It's asinine. You know how many of my friends in the late 90's/early 2000's got arrested for having a couple grams of marijuana on their person????!!!! Talk about a fucking joke! Making FELONY criminals out of educated kids from PV who later went on to be normal, responsible fucking people with good careers. Not even mentioning how drug laws primarily target poorer individuals and or people of color in underserved neighborhoods. The war on drugs is a complete failure. There's not even one part of it that has been effective. This also doesn't mention the fact that the government could stop the importation of drugs tomorrow if they wanted to. Lastly, drugs are only addictive TO SOME PEOPLE. This would be considered a SIDE EFFECT. I'm sure a few of our resident scientists can chime in but because one person can't handle social drug use does not mean that the drug is addictive across the board. Alcoholism and associated degenerative diseases attributed to consuming THE DRUG ALCOHOL has side effects, negative consequences. ALL DRUGS have this associated risk. Albeit some are less severe. Marijuana being illegal is a complete LAUGHER regardless if you like it or use it. Unfortunately, the laws NOT the drug itself have ruined some people's lives but hey as long as it wasn't your son right? I wish we could have all been a square but some of us actually understand the meaning of COMPLETE FREEDOM. IE being LIBERAL