Wood door outlet?

Parrothead Pescador

Do any of you know of anywhere within 150 miles that builds or distributes Mexican solid wood doors? I'm planning a remodel on mi casa and need a half a dozen interior doors for the project. I don't really want to go to the bigbox stores and bring them down. Thanks for any intel Amigos!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I get everything local, mostly segundas which means searching out but I have 100% success in finding doors for our project houses in Cholla

Roberto

Well Known Member
There is a carpintera on Benito Juarez, on the corner across the side street, just next to Burger King. I have seen new doors outside there leaning against the wall. Have not been inside the place.

playaperro

El Pirata
Do any of you know of anywhere within 150 miles that builds or distributes Mexican solid wood doors? I'm planning a remodel on mi casa and need a half a dozen interior doors for the project. I don't really want to go to the bigbox stores and bring them down. Thanks for any intel Amigos!
Hola Perico, They do have many carpenter places off Josefa, They start at the modelo warehouse street head east 2 big places right away, follow street and you will see the one that made most of the condo doors.