Wow!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Town is filling up quick today! We just tried to go to Bryan's for prime rib and got there at 6:10 and it was already sold out! Wah! Capones is stuffed to the max and even the new Caribbean Parrot is full! I'm glad I'm gonna be here a while... I'll try again next Friday. The weather was perfect today! And, the beachside PDO is almost full! We didn't try to go down to the Malecon tonight........I'm sooooo glad to be back! Life is good!

Terry C

We had a long wait to get in around 1:00 today Friday. Two lanes open on the US side coming in. Town was packed on the roads. Left to Playa Encanto and not going back into town. LOL

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
near 100% on Sandy Beach, big crowds at JJ's, Wrecked and the new Hut ( and yes I was at all those places because I was hanging posters for Mermaids Market and Fashion Fiesta!) . Had dinner (with Naomi) at Playa Bonita resort and the back deck was full full. It's looking good for this season, things are happening and all in a positive flow. I would post pics but I can't from my computer anymore and I dont save my pics to the cloud so I am stuck with verbal stories

Last edited:

badfish

We were at JJ's, Wrecked, and the Hut today too. Lots of people in town. We went to Bryan's at 6:15 also and like Chari said, the prime rib was sold out and no place to sit. We ended up at La Curva.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Did you see a tall redhead in a big red Jeep crying and begging Bryan to check again? LOL!