Xmas gifts/new highway

I've been picking up little gifts for the kids here and there and one of the things I got is a cute little backpack with two different card games in it (I actually bought two of these). But the instructions on how to play the games (Crazy Eights, Old Maid, War) are in English-no Espanol. Do you guys think this will be problem--should I take them back and get something else? (I just thought they were very functional in that they can use the little backpacks for anything and it teaches them something as well-they're just really cute!).
Also, we are seriously thinking about going through El Golfo on our return trip home from RP next month and were wondering if anyone has drove the new highway recently and if so, is it as nice and safe as everyone says? And can anyone recommend a place to stay (rv park) in El Golfo?

road from san luis to elgolfo is finished and very nice. the road from el golfo to penasco has been finished for quite some time. it is also very nice. we came down 11-13 through mexicalli. took hwy 5 to 4 to 3 to elgolfo and on down to San Jorge. no problems. came through Mexicalli and did not have a check point on the U.S. side. came back out at Sonoita and they were checking cars on the u.s. side coming in.