Yeah

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Argh, I didn't think about whether I could drive 3 hours all at once yet........Oh owee.... I can't. It still hurts!

It was freezing. In the space of 10 minutes this morning, while I was gassing up, I got rained on, snowed on, sleeted on and hailed on. Then I drove 75 miles in the snow and rain......And the last 105 in the rain. I am so glad to be home!

And, to top it all off, when I arrived at my meeting place, I could hear 2 of the board members yelling at each other from the parking lot! LOL! I hate these meetings........

Kenny

I knew you were going to get into some snow/sleet/hail/rain. You did come across on 40 didn't you. I'm glad you got out and about Chari, it's the best thing you can do.

Kenny

That's right,:think: I'd take 40 across and come down 89 to my place, but you cut across 93 going to Phoenix. I'm still getting some light snow here, maybe I won't be able to get to work tomorrow.:-D

Kenny

One note. I'll probably be in Tucson on Saturday March 12th for a non wing sprint car show, and be leaving from there. How long has it been since you've seen them run Terry?

Terry C

LOL Mark. Thank you. She must of had a long weekend. I thought I picked up the name of Jeeper after meeting her some time ago. WELCOME BACK