Yet an even worse News Article in the AZ Republic.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Stuart, you get a "A+", in my classroom.

Lagrimas, Im having a hard time figuring out what side of the cross you're on, I need nailers not hangers! Seriously though, in another thread you shot down my same belief as Stuart but now you are essentially telling Stuart he's right. Maybe its sarcasm and obviously sarcasm is a little harder to READ than HEAR. Once again and especially without motive it is hard for me to believe that good ol MR and MRS SMITH from the US OF A were sitting there in their living room sipping on a DOS and boom the door gets kicked in and some BAD people come rushing in duct taping everyone, rape the wife/daughter/uncle whomever before completely stripping the place down and fleeing!!!! ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Lagrimas, Im having a hard time figuring out what side of the cross you're on, I need nailers not hangers! Seriously though, in another thread you shot down my same belief as Stuart but now you are essentially telling Stuart he's right. Maybe its sarcasm and obviously sarcasm is a little harder to READ than HEAR. Once again and especially without motive it is hard for me to believe that good ol MR and MRS SMITH from the US OF A were sitting there in their living room sipping on a DOS and boom the door gets kicked in and some BAD people come rushing in duct taping everyone, rape the wife/daughter/uncle whomever before completely stripping the place down and fleeing!!!! ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Which thread Joe, I dont remember saying anything about what you said. If I did I will try to answer you. It didn't start at Las Conchas.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Which thread Joe, I dont remember saying anything about what you said. If I did I will try to answer you. It didn't start at Las Conchas, it started somewhere else.
I was basically saying what I believed happened, along the lines of what Stuart said. You said something along the lines of dont be too quick to make this a narco thing because they (the victims) were not Mexican or Narcos.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I was basically saying what I believed happened, along the lines of what Stuart said. You said something along the lines of dont be too quick to make this a narco thing because they (the victims) were not Mexican or Narcos.
They are'nt Mexican or Narcos, they are greeks that were here on vacation.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Greeks that are American Citizens? So this guy El Negro, he's in organized crime, not petty crime, why would he be out doing RANDOM home invasions? Sounds like these GREEKS are selling more than just GYROS!!!!!!!!!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
They are'nt Mexican or Narcos, they are greeks that were here on vacation.
Bill is this legit factual information or are you just messing with me/us? I'm being as serious as I can be right now. I need to know, because that would be two facts that we would now know.