Your assistance is urgently needed!

Folks,

I just made some time to make a last minute trip down to Rocky Point. Problem is the condo we usually rent at the Bella Sirena is not available this weekend. Now, I could stay anywhere, but the wife is coming down which requires specifc accommodations. Does anyone have some info on a one or two bedroom condo at Bella Sirena? It would be for June 4,5,6. I've tried Craigslist. Everything is booked.

Any (helpful) ideas?

Just curious why you're restricting yourself to Bella sirena....is there something that they have that some of the others don't? The Sonoran's are excellent....and no, I'm not an owner.

In addition, folks don't get shot and killed there like everywhere else in Rocky Point. Its a safe haven, a refuge, its neutral ground.... lol

mr.phx

Al Pastor Locator
Call all the reservation departments, RC&PM are not due till next weekend... Should be able to find something..

Rhino

I have a beautiful 2 bcrm at Bella Sirena which is available. Shoot me a Personal Message and we can work out the details. BTW, your wife is right! Thanks,

I have gotten a few pms. Ive emailed them back and well see what happens.

I tried Seasside reservations. I know they have to make money. I have no problem with that, but after their "fees" it adds $135 to teh total cost. Internet booking fees, daily use fees, parking fees, etc. I mean c'mon. I would very much like to rent with the owner directly to avoid those additional fees and put more money in their pockets.

I have a beautiful 2 bcrm at Bella Sirena which is available. Shoot me a Personal Message and we can work out the details. BTW, your wife is right! Thanks,
I shot you an email.

You just HAD to say my wife was right didnt you??? LOL! Sure.... throw gasoline on the already well burning fire!

mr.phx

Al Pastor Locator
This was just posted on Facebook... Any luck yet?

Seaside Reservations Mexico
Bella Sirena Resort .....1 & 2 Bdrm Condos , 3 bdrm penthouses and Villas !! Call our reservation center for more information ! 1-888-262-4508 (US) Español al 01-800-700-7795 (MX)

Kelney

Seaside blows. I would hang out at the Fiesta Hotel before renting through them and you can't get much worst than than flea bagger. I still hold a grudge to what they did to the old forum to boot. There are numerous of owners willing to rent out at substantial savings if compared to Seaside.