Yum! Whitecastles!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
My friend Joe brought a case of Whitecastles back from Chicago Sunday night and I got 10 in the freezer. If you nuke them with a cup of water, they are almost the same.... Reconstituted onions.... Yum Yum!

Ahhh...The original Belly Bombs ! They never were really good, but they sure did cure the "after last call" munchies...Haven't had them in years. Now I want go find some ! Thanks

mis2810

OMG! I LOVE White Castles. They were the best after the bars closed. We used to call them Ratburgers. We'd be walking out of the bar and someone would say, "Rats?" and we'd all go. Fries with ketchup were bloody rat tails, wash it all down with an orange drink!

jerry

I do like them myself.We would be doing acid in old town part of Chicago in 1969-71 on the weekends and use them to stop our acid trips...something about the grease....

Chari,
Sounds like you are feeling better.

My friend Joe brought a case of Whitecastles back from Chicago Sunday night and I got 10 in the freezer. If you nuke them with a cup of water, they are almost the same.... Reconstituted onions.... Yum Yum!

GV Jack

Snorin God
intervention time....step away from the freezer and keep the Gout from flairing up
I can vouch for the gout bit. Hamburger usually will set me off, but now I take my cure before I eat them and it seems to work.

I don't have a problem with steak so it must be the fat & grease.

I once flew from St Louis to Ontario with a bag of fresh Whitecastles stored in the overhead compartment. Drove eveyone crazy. Had someone at the airport waiting to pick them up not me. Never even got to try one. Maybe someday. I was young then!

Rick
Cholla Bay

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
I can vouch for the gout bit. Hamburger usually will set me off, but now I take my cure before I eat them and it seems to work.

I don't have a problem with steak so it must be the fat & grease.
Quite possibly the lard that you consume in large quantities wouldn't you say it is advisable that at this point of your consumtion of lard that you so investigate the matter with a professional in this expertise field then one can assume a correct path to consumption of said lard in large quantities assuming that said expert will partake in said experiment

mis2810

quite possibly the lard that you consume in large quantities wouldn't you say it is advisable that at this point of your consumtion of lard that you so investigate the matter with a professional in this expertise field then one can assume a correct path to consumption of said lard in large quantities assuming that said expert will partake in said experiment

shut up with the lard sermons!!!!!

Roberto

A styrofoam tortilla warmer is great for heating up Whitecastles in the micro
I would not microwave anything in plastic. While plastic is fairly stable, it is actually made out of toxic stuff and the microwaves can probably release it into the food.

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
shut up with the lard sermons!!!!!
I we do thankyou for your beliefs in the subject of lard ingesting it is the belief of the Czechoslovakian provance that injecting oneself with lard or a substance that is simular in nature as is in pork rine or that become a substance there of does infact cause iritable bowel syndrome as in the cause of a condition known as diverticulosis of the intestine it is also the superv belief of the Czechoslovakian culture that they go about and educate the human population thruout the Czechoslovakian community and abroad of the dangers of the indulgence of lard injection as is now underway a scandal of great proportion in the involment of the Burger King distributors passing about horse meat which is laden with lard in passing as such as to be that of ground beef a substance in itself to be known to be also to contain sustantial amounts of lard such studies there by being conducted by the Czechoslovakian republic of which findings are coroberated by such findings etc.

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
How do you say Shut the F**k up in Czechoslovakian?
In as much as it is not in my upbringing or cultural beliefs to entertain such phrases howevrer in as much as that you did so request a transulation of such F**k up in the Czechoslovakian I will then by comply with your request thereby the translation of said F**k up request is in Czech. to mean Drz picu there you have it the translation of shut the F**k up in its entirty per your requst there is another very well used phrase in the Czechoslovakian language that being Trhni sih nohou of which may interest thou

GV Jack

Snorin God
I once flew from St Louis to Ontario with a bag of fresh Whitecastles stored in the overhead compartment. Drove eveyone crazy. Had someone at the airport waiting to pick them up not me. Never even got to try one. Maybe someday. I was young then!

Rick
Cholla Bay
I flew from St. Louis to Tulsa with a big bag full and the gal at the X-Ray machine scarfed two of them. I just laughed. Like you said they drove the plane nuts.